|USB Lock can password protect any portable drives including USB drives, external drives and even memory cards. No administrative rights or installation required.|
Jun 2, 2012 12:46:45|
|OS||Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows CE|
click for full size
More author software:
- Macro Keys 4.0 Macro Keys is a time saving productivity software that helps you create shortcut texts replacing tedious repetitive texts, it saves 100 last clipboard copy and paste entries for future use and allows you to launch programs using hotkeys.
- USB Secure 2.0.5 USB Secure can password protect any portable media including USB drives, External drives and even memory cards. It supports plug and play and automatic execution. No admin rights or install required on the other computer.
|Show all author software|
USB Lock helps you password protect USB Drives, Thumb Drives, Memory Cards, external drives and Flash Drives. USB Lock is hassle-free and does not need a rocket scientist to master. The application keeps your portable drive and the data stored across various platforms including Windows, Mac, and Linux etc.
USB flash drives are the most popular way to move data from one PC to another. They are small in size but can carry gigabytes of data. They are easy to use, convenient, affordable, but at the same time they pose a security risk and can be easily lost, stolen or misplaced. A USB drive password protected with USB Lock is a must these days as the data it contains may cost you millions of dollars if stolen or lost.
With USB Lock, your USB flash drives and all other external storage devices can be easily locked and password protected. It is small in size and does not even require installation. Simply download it and put it on your portable drive and you are ready to go. All that is required is that you double-click the USB Lock file inside your USB drive, set and confirm a password, and click 'Lock' to protect any USB drive or external device along with all the data inside it.
To access your data again, simply double-click the USB Lock file to launch the program, enter your password and click Unlock. Your portable drive will be unlocked instantly and you can access all your data immediately.
Another great feature of USB Lock is that it doesn't require any Administrative rights to run and therefore you can Lock / Unlock your drive on any computer running Windows.
USB Lock not only locks your portable drives but also hides important information regarding disk space usage.
USB Lock works on all 32 bit and 64 bit flavors of Windows 7.0, Vista, XP, Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2003.
USB Lock, usb data protection, lock external drive, lock flash drive, lock usb drive, locking usb drive, Lock memory stick, lock sd card, Lock sd card, usb protector
Maintenance update, a few bug fixes, better support & compatibility for all variants of Windows 7.
| Find last version of USB Lock|
| Freeware alternatives USB Lock 1.2.6|
| Free Download USB Lock 1.2.6 from newsoftwares.net|
Similar software shotlights:
- USB Locker 1.1.5 USB Locker can password protect any portable drives including USB drives, external drives and even memory cards. No administrative rights or installation required. USB Locker helps
- Data Recover-Center 2.1 Recover lost files from any media. Features innovative recovery algorithms and contains advanced data recovery capabilities that allow you to search file types including music
|Find all software similar on USB Lock 1.2.6|
- What's in Your USB Port? The physical format of the thumb drive--USB connector at one end, plastic case at the other--has suddenly become what Winnie the Pooh called "a Useful Pot to Put Things In." The original thing was memory, in quantities far greater than floppy disks can ha
- New USB Flash Drive Sports Bootable OS, Office Apps The $149 Computer-On-a-Stick is a USB flash drive with a bootable onboard Linux operating system and open source office suite.
|Find all news similar on USB Lock 1.2.6|