NutriGenie Optimal Nutrition 7.5
( View screenshot )
|Award-winning nutrition software with automatic menu generator and unique USDA Food Pyramid analysis. Indispensable to anyone who wants the best nutrition for his health. Has glycemic indicators for common foods. Has quality star-rating for any diet.|
Jan 30, 2013 13:50:30|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP|
click for full size
More author software:
- InternetVelocity 1.5 InternetVelocity is a powerful utility that dramatically increases the speed that you surf the web by configuring key TCP/IP parameters, filtering Pop-up and Banner Ads, and prefetching pages before you need them! Surf two, or three times faster!
- Refrigerant Compliance Manager 5.12 Refrigerant Regulations Management System helps you comply with EPA regulations on ozone depleting and global warming refrigerants, insure compliance of employees and subcontractors, record-keeping, and control valuable refrigerant inventory.
|Show all author software|
NutriGenie Optimal Nutrition for Windows is simply the most remarkable nutrition software on the market. In a single program, user can evaluate his daily nutrition based on any of the following diet guidelines:
- The Food Guide Pyramid Nutrition from the USDA or American Diabetes Association,
- The American Heart Association nutrition recommendations,
- The Glycemic Index Diet,
- The Low-Carbohydrate, High-Protein Diets, such as Atkins diet,
- and others, such as the Mediterranean diet.
The Food Pyramid analysis is provided for every single item in the NutriGenie food database and user's daily nutrition is analyzed and displayed not only in numbers but graphically. This is a superb tool for those who wish to follow the American Diabetes and American Heart Associations' guidelines.
Low-carb, high-protein dieters can use Optimal Nutrition to count their carb, protein and fat grams. Percentage of calories from carbohydrate, protein, or fat is displayed for each food item, each meal or for the day.
In addition, the program provides a unique glycemic index (GI) indicator for over 500 common foods. One single mouse click will show you all high, medium, or low GI foods in the database. You can assign or re-assign GI values to any foods in the NutriGenie database, or in your personal food database. Optimal Nutrition automatically calculates the percentage of your daily calorie consumption attributable to each of these GI categories. No other existing software on the market offers this functionality.
Features: weight log, diet history, blood pressure log, cholesterol profiler, weight control planner, body mass index, caloric need and caloric expenditure calculators, target heart rate calculator, caloric and nutrient distribution analyzer, search and sort capabilities, NutriGenie auto menu generator. Excellent food database management utilities, personal food groups, hide and unhide foods. Personal nutrient intake goals. Descriptive analyses of daily diet...
nutrigenie, nutrition, diet, health, food, weight, fat, cooking, diseases, medication, diabetes, glycemic index
display resolution higher than 960 x 720
| Freeware alternatives NutriGenie Optimal Nutrition 7.5|
| Free Download NutriGenie Optimal Nutrition 7.5 from nutrigenie.biz|
Similar software shotlights:
- NutriGenie Glycemic Index Diet 5.0 Award-winning nutrition software with glycemic indices for most common foods, automatic menu generator and unique USDA Food Pyramid analysis. Indispensable to anyone who wants to
- NutriGenie Glucose Revolution Diet 7.7 Award-winning nutrition software with glycemic indices for most common foods, automatic menu generator and unique USDA Food Pyramid analysis. Indispensable to anyone who wants to
|Find all software similar on NutriGenie Optimal Nutrition 7.5|