Computer Key Logger 2011.1105
( View screenshot )
|KeyLogger software allows you to find out what other users do on your computer in your absence. It is designed for hidden monitoring of the computer activities. Key logger invisibly logs and is capable of recording keystrokes of each computer user.|
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows CE|
|Author||Da Ta Recovery||
click for full size
More author software:
- MSN Explorer Password Recovery 2011.1105 MSN Explorer Password Recovery Software easily recovers and exposes all lost or forgotten MSN Explorer saved passwords. The password recovery software is fully capable of password recovery and shows passwords created on both msn and Hotmail domains.
- Outlook Pass Word Recovery 2011.1105 Outlook Express Password recovery software allows you to restore passwords and MS Outlook Express identity password. Similarly retrieve all e-mail and news group account saved passwords from you local MS Outlook Express.
|Show all author software|
KeyLogger software allows you to find out what other users do on your computer in your absence. It is designed for hidden monitoring of the computer activities. Key logger invisibly logs and is capable of recording keystrokes of every user activity performed on the computer. Software is not detected by antivirus software and automatically records all typed emails conversations, chat records, website visited, password and documents lists. You can immediately restore the text which was typed previous day, the day before yesterday or more. Also helps to recollect passwords that you have forgotten or to recover lost typed e-mail addresses. This surveillance tool is extremely easy to use for the home and office users.
Using key logger utility you will be able to establish full control over your computer. You will also find out, what was going on your computer in your absence: what was run and typed etc. Using the program constantly, you can restore the previously typed text in case you have lost it. The software works in the hidden mode it is invisible on Windows operating system including 98/ME/NT/2000/XP/VISTA. Nobody except you can view the software because it is password protected.
Key logger features:
Record all keystrokes made on computer by users! (Key Stroke Recording)
Record all users of the computer (including the Guest user).
Users can not detect about the key logger installation on the computer! (Hidden Installation)
Key Logger will not appear on the Desktop, Add/Remove Programs and Control panel. (Stealth Mode
Saves The Log File)
Software records the encrypted log file.
Password Protected (Password protected from the external users logging it!)
Does not slow down the computer when the software is running. (No Degradation of Performance)
key stroke logger, key logger, covert surveillance, computer spy, data logger, keystroke logger, parental control, hidden logger, spy, Windows keystroke logger, 98/ME/NT/2000/XP/VISTA
| Freeware alternatives Computer Key Logger 2011.1105|
| Free Download Computer Key Logger 2011.1105 from com-net-com.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- Hidetools Spy Monitor 7.2.1 Spy Monitor records typed keystrokes, visited websites, screenshots, opened windows, applications run, passwords, and more. Send the log reports to your specified email address
- Parental Control Keylogger 1.3 Parental Control Keylogger secretly logs all keystrokes, chats & instant messages, emails, web visits, MySpace, Facebook, PC games, online searches & shopping and more. It takes
|Find all software similar on Computer Key Logger 2011.1105|
- Kiddie phones have parental controls For better or worse - and some privacy and children's advocates say worse - several companies offer or will soon offer child-oriented mobile phones. These include the two that I'm reviewing this week: Firefly from Firefly Mobile, and TicTalk from Enfora a
- Windows XP key to Microsoft's secure computing Microsoft has delayed the launch of its improved software update services and advised all non-Windows XP users, including those using Windows 2000 desktop, to upgrade if they want secure computing.
|Find all news similar on Computer Key Logger 2011.1105|