|A powerful web data, link, email extractor utility. Collect targeted data from web for responsible internet marketing, website promotion, list management and research.|
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows XP|
click for full size
More author software:
- WordtoPDF 1.0 Convert word files and documents to pdf.Shareware application used to convert word and doc files to PDF format.Design the PDF’s with a pattern of text or image in the background.ext can be up to 256 char. Customize the font/font color/font size.
- Fileon Permission Manager 1.0 ProtectMyDoc software that gives you control to protect your intellectual information property.FileOn Permission Manager (FPM) enables users sharing sensitive documents to keep control over their documents by setting permissions prior to sending the
|Show all author software|
A powerful web data, link, email extractor utility. Collect targeted data from web for responsible internet marketing, website promotion, list management and research.FileOn List Builder will query 7 popular search engines, extract all matching URLs from search results, remove duplicate URLs and finally visits those websites and extract data (emails, phones, faxes and Urls) from there .Specify used search engines. The button Select engines opens Search engines list dialog where you can select the ones you would like to use for URLs searching by the specified keywords. FileOn List Builder- Phone, Fax Harvester module is designed to spider the web for fresh Tel, FAX numbers targeted to the group that you want to market your product or services to. There are millions of websites on the internet today and most of which are businesses that list their telephone, fax number as a point of contact. FileOn List Builder can extract tel, fax numbers from website, search results, web directories, list of urls from local file. It specializes in harvesting tel, fax numbers from web.Email filter settings are used to filter emails during data extraction - Filter: Data and to apply filter for already extracted data - Tab Emails.
Really useful when a list contains e-mails in corporative domains. Using this option you avoid mailing the same message to the same company repeatedly. But at the same time you keep only one e-mail address per a web-based service (domains yahoo, hotmail, msn, etc.), while in fact each address in such domains belongs to a different person. While the option Duplicate domains works with the domains that follow the @ sign in e-mail addresses, the option No duplicate URL domains is responsible for taking only one e-mail address from each processed URL (web page).It has various limiters of scanning range - url filter, page text filter, phone/fax filter, domain filter - using which you can extract only the data you actually need from web pages, instead of extract
extract meta tags, email extractor, extract email filter, web data extractor, extract url, list builder
Windows 2000, NT or higher
| Freeware alternatives FileOn List Builder 1.0|
| Free Download FileOn List Builder 1.0 from licensedna.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- Extract URL 1.6 A powerful URL extractor utility. Extract URL with title, description, keywords meta data from entire websites, list of URLs or search engine results. A powerful URL extractor
- Extract Meta Tags From Multiple Websites Software 7.0 Extract meta tags such as title, keywords, description, head from many websites. Also, extract user-specified meta tags. Save results as text or Excel files. This software offers a
|Find all software similar on FileOn List Builder 1.0|
- URL Parsing Bug in IE Invites Phishing Attacks A bug in fully patched versions of Microsoft's Internet Explorer Web browser allows violations of the browser's security zones, with the result that an unknown malicious site could assume the privileges of more trusted zones.
- 'Tags' Ease Sifting of Digital Data Here's how we tend to organize our digital photos: We stick them into a folder on our computer and label it "Hawaii trip," or whatever. Here's a new way: Forget folders or albums. Just "tag" the photos based on what's actually in each frame. Now, extrapol
|Find all news similar on FileOn List Builder 1.0|