|CAD Export VCL is a source code provided component for Delphi/C++Builder. CAD Export VCL is a pack of several powerful classes that can be used in applications that give users ability to generate AutoCAD DXF, CGM, PLT, PDF, SVG and SWF files.|
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- CAD Import VCL: dwg, dxf, plt, svg, cgm in Delphi 8.0 DXF, DWG, PLT- HPGL, SVG, CGM import library for Borland Delphi and C++Builder developers in Delphi source code. Viewing, printing, converting and access to extensive properties of each CAD entity are available.
- CAD Import VCL 8.0 DXF, DWG, PLT- HPGL, SVG, CGM import library for Borland Delphi and C++Builder developers in Delphi source code. Viewing, printing, converting and access to extensive properties of each CAD entity are available.
|Show all author software|
CAD Export VCL is an easy-to-use high-quality multi-functional source code provided component for using in Delphi/C++Builder applications. CAD Export VCL is a pack of several powerful classes that can be used in applications that give users ability to generate AutoCAD DXF, CGM, Hewlett-Packard PLT/HPGL, PDF, SVG and SWF files.
CAD Export VCL:
* provides direct export to AutoCAD DXF, Hewlett-Packard PLT/HPGL, CGM, PDF, SVG and SWF file formats
* fully compatible with Borland Delphi and C++ Builder from 6 up to 2009 versions
* supports Unicode
* source code provided
* royalty free licensing
CAD Export VCL allows export by two methods: fast method - via a metafile and high precision direct method.
Direct export is the more complicated method which allows you to get DXF, PLT/HPGL, CGM, PDF, SVG and SWF files with high precision. For your convenience we have implemented a new direct export conception: creation of TsgCADImage object, its entities and export using one of the TsgCADtoXXX classes (where XXX is output format). CADExportDemo is a demo project that shows the creation of the TsgCADImage object, its entities and direct export to the one of the supported file formats.
Export via metafile
Export via a metafile allows you to create DXF files automatically. This is a quick and convenient method for adding DXF export functionality to your application. All you need is to draw the image using Windows GDI functions onto a Windows Metafile DC and give it to the Exporter. DXFExporter reads the Windows Metafile structure and makes the DXF automatically. For best translation, please make the metafile in 00.1 mm mode and use the XP_USE01MM flag. DXFExporter is a demo project that shows export to DXF file format via a metafile or directly. Direct export in DXFExporter demo uses old methods from TsgDXFExport class. This mode of direct export is obsolete. We recommend direct export. See example in CADExportDemo.
CAD, AutoCAD, DXF, CGM, Hewlett-Packard, PLT, HPGL, PDF, SVG, SWF, Delphi, C++Builder, Export, Exporter, CAD library, sdk, AutoCAD output, layer, color, entity
Delphi XE support
Import of AutoCAD 2011 DXF and DWG files
Export to PDF file format
| Freeware alternatives CAD Export VCL 8.0|
| Free Download CAD Export VCL 8.0 from cadsofttools.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- CAD Importer DLL 9.1 CAD Importer DLL is SDK for any DLL-supporting development environment, which is used for development of applications in vast range of industrial sectors where it is necessary to
|Find all software similar on CAD Export VCL 8.0|
- Sony DRU-700A Double-Layer DVD Burner Almost all DVD movies ship on 9 GB dual-layer discs, single discs with twice the storage to hold the film, its 5.1 surround-sound audio track and all of that bonus material. The problem: most DVD burners on the market only write to single-sided discs, ...
- Delphi, XM Unveil Handheld Satellite Radio Receiver XM Satellite Radio and radio manufacturer Delphi yesterday introduced the Delphi XM MyFi, a portable, handheld satellite radio receiver the companies hope will lure more consumers to a medium currently limited to car and home units.
|Find all news similar on CAD Export VCL 8.0|