|Create knowledge base substantiated on any category of documents. An optimal tool for categorizing, processing and finding articles, documents and web pages which allows user to keep documents systemized, to add notes and attachments.|
Dec 26, 2011 12:05:47|
|OS||Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows CE|
click for full size
More author software:
- HiDialer 2000 Standard 3.2.19 build 1110 Introducing HiDialer 2000, the unique, feature-packed dialing and connectivity software intended to take your connection headaches away bringing order to information havoc. Purchase your copy today and forget about Internet connectivity problems!
- HiAppKiller 1.0 Welcome to HiAppKiller, the small program for Windows 95/98/NT/2000 designed to help you to terminate any currently running application.
|Show all author software|
GeneralKB is an innovative Knowledge Management software allowing an easy and effective management of all types of knowledge bases. With its intuitive user interface, it is easy to create, capture, and store in one location all types of documents and files and have fast retrieval when required.
To improve knowledge sharing, it provides an easy access to an organization's knowledgebase either on LAN, VPN, WAN or over Internet and yet it does not compromise on security. The application's Client Server technology provides better data integrity and overall system reliability.
Although all the information may be stored in one database, GeneralKB allows creating unlimited number of databases, so an organization can have a separate database for each specific knowledgebase. Accessing and managing various databases is also very easy that is by using its integrated Database Manager. Beside organizations, GeneralKB is equally useful tool for individuals as for professionals for managing their own personal information. In addition, it has a powerful search engine, allowing the search according to any document criteria. It also supports bookmarks grouping enabling to bookmark documents and save it into a collection file.
GeneralKB provides many easy ways to capture information into database. The common one is by typing direct into its internal document editor. The editor is not only easy to use but also powerful enough to be used as a WYSIWYG web page editor. Among other things, it supports tables, hyperlinks, Styles Inspector to work with styles, Merge Tags Inspector for creating Print Preview templates, multi lingual including right-to-left languages, multi lingual live spell checker and much more. Web Pages can be directly captured and stored from Internet. It also has the capability to export documents in its own format to other formats: TXT, RTF, DOC, HTML, XML and PDF, individually or in batches.
knowledge base, general knowledge, manage information, knowledgebase, knowledge software, organize notes, knowledge base software, information manager, organize articles, general knowledge base, capture web page, create knowledge base
CPU: P2; RAM: 128; HD: 20 MB;
Improved web capture engine;Improved viewing of captured web pages;Improved viewing of pdf files;Improved text editor;Replaced some shortcuts;Some minor bugs were fixed;Some cosmetic improvements
| Find last version of GeneralKB|
| Freeware alternatives GeneralKB 2.8|
| Free Download GeneralKB 2.8 from generalkb.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- General Knowledge Base 2.4.1 Create knowledge base substantiated on any category of documents. An optimal tool for categorizing, processing and finding articles, documents and web pages which allows user to
|Find all software similar on GeneralKB 2.8|
- Onaro Manager Software Heads Off SAN Troubles To stop storage network problems before they occur, Onaro is introducing its predictive change management software to simplify administration and manage the growth of SANs.
- Freeform Information Managers Get Fancy We use contact managers to save phone numbers and addresses. We create folders to store documents and digital images. And we employ personal finance software to organize all our financial information. But what's at our disposal when we need to jot down a
|Find all news similar on GeneralKB 2.8|