|Question: What do you get when you mix a hillbilly, a hick, a bumpkin and a redneck? Answer: Wurd Pizin or "Word Poison" I am approximately one quarter hick, 1 quarter redneck, 1 quarter bumpkin and 1 quarter hillbilly give or take a penny or two.|
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36|
|OS||Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- Forever Yours Autobiography Maker Lite 2.2 Your book, your life, your memories. You are the author. Give the gift that lasts forever. Publish your autobiography with the help of Forever Yours. The questions alone will amazingly flood your mind with memories.
- Windows Hacks And Tweaks 1.0 System information about your CPU, display, files, OS ( operating system ), memory, input divices ( keyboard & mouse ), internet / browser, printers, network, local, machine / bios, storage ( drives ). allows to print/save results as RTF, PDF, HTML.
|Show all author software|
Question: What do you get when you mix a hillbilly, a hick, a bumpkin and a redneck?
Answer: Wurd Pizin or Word Poison
Now, before anyone starts to take offence I was born and raised in the Tennessee sticks and consider myself to be approximately one quarter hick, one quarter redneck, one quarter bumpkin and one quarter hillbilly give or take a penny or two.
I have a decent education. I did go to college. I learned at a young age to speak somewhat properly when the need arises, but "that aint me and I aint gonna´ do it".
Now, laughter may not be the "best" medicine as so goes the cliche, but I firmly believe it is a very good one.
"Ifin we aint got nair wurd ferit we jus leve it tuhlone"
But with the thousand+ words and phrases in the database "tant gonna be merch at dont ged sum fixin dun tuit" and every new document finds more new laughs.
Just open a letter, poem, song lyric or any RTF (rich text format) or a Text (.txt) file, copy and paste a pre-written document into the text area or type a new one, hit the "GidderDun" button to instantly translate it from a well formed, properly presented document to a hilarious piece of comedy that "Sho mak sum gud outhouce reedin."
If you haven´t been around hillbillies, rednecks, hicks and bumpkins most of your life then you are sure to be introduced to a world of words you have never seen in print or heard spoken.
Wurd Pizin has word processing and text formatting features. You can add pictures and export to RTF, PDF or HTML.
hick, bumpkin, hillbilly, redneck, software, laughs, word, poison, wurdpizin, wurd, pizin, wordpoison
Word database additions, export document functions, added editing features.
| Freeware alternatives Wurd Pizin 1.2|
| Free Download Wurd Pizin 1.2 from 1deepwell.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- Alyssa Milano 1.0 Alyssa Milano is the daughter of Italian-American parents Lin, a fashion designer, and Tom, a film music editor. Seen in Kiss the Bride, Buying the Cow, Jimmy Zip, Hugo Pool
- Ringer King 1.0 A horseshoe simulation with digitized graphics and awesome sound. Play horseshoes like the pros with Ringer King 3D. In no time at all you will be flinging ringers like a pro with
|Find all software similar on Wurd Pizin 1.2|
- Microsoft warns of software flaws in Word, Windows Microsoft Corp. warned userson Tuesday of three new security flaws in its Windows and Wordsoftware and issued patches to fix the flaws, which could allowattackers to take over a computer system.
- Microsoft Word And Excel Employed As Systems Interfaces Built on a service-oriented architecture, Meridian Systems' impending Proliance life-cycle-management software upgrade lets users tap in via Word and Excel 2003. Those without Office 2003 can access system programs through a Web interface.
|Find all news similar on Wurd Pizin 1.2|