|AUDIO DEDUPE - Find Duplicate MP3 Files. Audio Dedupe supports MP3, MP2, MP1, WAV, OGG and AIFF file formats.|
Feb 14, 2015 18:17:59|
|OS||Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- Easy Web Gallery Builder 220.127.116.11 MindGems - Easy Web Gallery Builder - allows easy creation of web image or video galleries. No need to know image processing, html, java or css to build a gallery now. Build photo albums and much more...
- Visual Similarity Duplicate Image Finder 18.104.22.168 Visual Similarity Duplicate Image Finder uses advanced algorithms to find similar images in a way that a human does. Due to that fact it can find similar photos even if they are in different image formats, different bit depth and image sizes.
|Show all author software|
Audio Dedupe is an innovative tool that can recognize duplicate audio files even if they are stored in different file formats and are not marked with ID3 tags.
Audio Dedupe will help you to find fast all similar or exact duplicate audio files in a folder and its subfolders. Unlike other duplicate file finders it will actually "listen" to your music and can recognize a song even if it is saved in different file formats. You can specify a percent of audio similarity - about 70% is a good choice. You can also choose fast CRC32 or file size algorithms. When the scan process is finished the program shows you all audio file duplicates in groups and can automatically mark the smaller bitrate, shorter length and/or smaller file size files for deletion (the lower quality ones). With a couple of mouse clicks you can get rid off all duplicate audio files and save valuable disk space. You can also backup your duplicates as the tool can move them also to a specified folder maintaining the directory structure. Audio Dedupe supports MP3, MP2, MP1, WAV, OGG and AIFF file formats, has an intuitive user interface and is well documented.
Audio Dedupe is a powerful utility for finding similar or exact duplicate audio files in a folder and its subfolders. It has the following features:
* Supports MP3, MP2, MP1, MPA, WAV, OGG, AIFF, AAC, MP4, FLAC, AC3, WavPack (WV), Musepack (MPC) and Windows Media Audio (WMA) file formats
* Find exact duplicate audio files using CRC32 checksum algorithm
* User can adjust the percent of audio similarity
* Lower bitrate audio files can be automatically marked for deletion
* Shorter duration audio files can be automatically marked for deletion
* Smaller file size audio files can be automatically marked for deletion
* Older audio files can be automatically marked for deletion
* Integrated audio player to preview the audio duplicates
* User can manual select the duplicate audio files for deletion
dedupe, audio, audio dedupe, duplicate mp3 finder, find duplicate music, find duplicate mp3, find duplicate audio files, find similar songs, find duplicate songs, find similar music, delete duplicate songs
Pentium-133 or better 32 Mb Ram 2 mb Hdd space Hi-Color display
Added new compare methods for finding similar or duplicate "ID3 Title", "ID3 Artist", "ID3 Album";Fixed loading projects where decimal separator is different from the current locale decimal separator;Fixed moving files from UNC paths lile \\Server\Path\;Fixed: Group order is now preserved on project
| Freeware alternatives Audio Dedupe 22.214.171.124|
| Free Download Audio Dedupe 126.96.36.199 from mindgems.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- Find Duplicate Songs Platinum 7.16 Find Duplicate Songs - How to Find duplicate songs? Find duplicate music, delete duplicate songs and remove duplicate songs with the duplicate song finder. Find Duplicate Songs
- Find Duplicate Songs 7.16 Find Duplicate Songs - How to Find duplicate songs? Find duplicate music, delete duplicate songs and remove duplicate songs with the duplicate song finder. Find Duplicate Songs
|Find all software similar on Audio Dedupe 188.8.131.52|
- MP3 Inventor Designs New 3D Audio System One of the scientists behind the invention of the MP3 codec has come up with a new technology that he says will revolutionize audio, creating super-realistic sound for theaters, theme parks and living rooms.
- 3D audio system developed by MP3 pioneer A sound system that creates immersive, three-dimensional audio for everyone in a room has been developed by one of the creators of the MP3 audio format.
|Find all news similar on Audio Dedupe 184.108.40.206|