XDataExtract German 1.2.0.G
( View screenshot )
|XdataExtract is a fully functional XML tool that allows Database administrator, programmers, and computer users to upload xml data in to a Microsoft SQL server database effortlessly.|
Dec 26, 2011 12:04:17|
|OS||Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003|
click for full size
More author software:
- Lodge Tracker 188.8.131.52 Lodge Tracker is a great application for masonic lodges to keep track of: Members, Officers (Current and Previous Years), Lodge Assets (fixtures, chairs, etc.), membership dues, Notes and Documentation. In addtion get real time member statics.
- XFileClean 184.108.40.206 Remove temporary files, check files and backup files safely and efficiently from your Microsoft Windows XP computer. Allow XFileClean to find and delete these unwanted files from your system freeing valuable space.
|Show all author software|
XdataExtract is a fully functional XML tool that allows Database administrator, programmers, and computer users to upload xml data in to a Microsoft SQL server database effortlessly.
The only requirements to successfully execute the XDataExtract application are as follows:
1. A valid and well formed XML document(s).
2. Access to a SQL Server (User Name and Password).
3. A Sql Server Account that has the ability to create and modify databases.
If all three requirements are satisfied, the user can import an xml document(s) into the database by selecting the XML file(s) to upload followed by entering the required Sql Server information. The required Sql server information is as follows:
Server name -
User name -
The application has the ability to connect to Sql server7, Sql Server 2000 and Sql Server 2005. Making this application a must for programmers, that are not well versed in the creating DTS package and/or T-Sql commands. In addition, to uploading XML information into Sql Server, the application has the ability to create new tables and fields based on the elements contained within the XML document(s). As the application parses the XML document(s) it created a listing of the elements contained within. The user then has the ability to either import all elements contained within the document or select specific elements to upload. This makes XDataExtract a versatile utility for both programmer well versed in sql server and those not well versed.
Sql Server, XData, XML, Sql Server Import Tool
P4 or Greater, 500 Meg Ram or Greater, 10 Meg or Greater
| Freeware alternatives XDataExtract German 1.2.0.G|
| Free Download XDataExtract German 1.2.0.G from sapientech.com|