Frenchdiet is a nutrition program for tracking the nutritional intake and estimating the ideal weight. Food entry is very easy with several food search tools, and custom foods, meals and recipes. Several detailed analyses are proposed.
Jan 30, 2013 13:49:37
Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP
Description: Frenchdiet is a nutrition program for tracking the nutritional intake and estimating the ideal weight and the caloric requirements. Frenchdiet is the ideal companion for dieting people. Food entry is very easy with several food search tools, and custom foods, meals and recipes. Detailed analyses are proposed : full reports for 19 nutrients, food pyramid, food podium, weight curve. Frenchdiet has some unique features : mediterranean diet analysis, real caloric needs estimation, diet simulator. Various help systems are available : complete on-line documentation, description screens and tooltips.
- body mass index
- various methods for calculating the ideal weight
- theoretical caloric requirements
- food composition for 19 nutriments
- various food sorts
- 6200 USDA database foods
- a carefully selected list of 1450 usual foods with shorter and simpler names
- visual choice of categories
- sub-categories, i.e the "Dairy products" category is split in milks, cheeses, eggs...
- copy/cut/paste of lists of foods from a day to another
- meals (group of foods which can be entered with one mouse click)
- custom foods
- recipes : creation of custom foods from home recipes
- easy switch from one day to another
- daily food pyramid
- daily food podium
- daily percentage of energy provided by fats, carbohydrates and proteins
- detailed food report for 19 nuriments :totals, comparison with DRI, sorts for one day or any period of time
Weight Loss Program 1.0 Weight Loss Program is an easy-to-use software tool that keeps track of your caloric intake and expenditure to help you control your weight. Weight Loss Program is an easy-to-use
Perfect Health Professional 3.1 Easy to Use and Powerful Features Over 100,000 rows of nutritional data to quickly record your diet and research healthy food choices Easy to use templates for one-click
ISS Crew Counts Calories as Food Supply Runs Low With food stores running low, the two astronauts living aboard the International Space Station (ISS) are cutting back their meal intake and awaiting a critical cargo delivery expected to arrive on Dec. 25.
USDA Unveils 12 Food Pyramids for Healthier Eating One size doesn't fit all in anoverweight country, so the Bush administration has introduced adozen Internet versions of its staid Food Guide Pyramid to helpAmerican consumers make better eating choices.