|FFRend is a free, open-source renderer for Freeframe V1 plugins. It can interconnect any number of plugins in any configuration, automate their parameters using oscillators, and record the output to AVI while simultaneously displaying it full-screen.|
More author software:
- Mixere 1.0.82 Mixere is a free Windows application for mixing audio files. Its simple, spreadsheet-like interface is ideal for live performance, and especially sound collage. Dynamic looping, fully automated sliders, gradual mute/solo operations, and more.
- Fractice 1.0.6.00 Free fractal explorer/renderer for Windows. Navigation, history thumbnails, previews, antialiasing, deep zoom, printing, posters, palettes, multicore and distributed processing, movie recording, undo/redo, color cycling, job control, mixing & more.
|Show all author software|
FFRend (Freeframe Renderer) is a free, open-source video effects renderer for Freeframe V1 plugins. It can interconnect any number of plugins in any configuration, automate their parameters using oscillators, and display the output full-screen while simultaneously recording it to an AVI file. FFRend has a modular interface, includes an installer and comprehensive help, and supports MIDI, dual-monitor, and plugin authoring, plus parallel processing on multicore CPUs. Packages of free plugins are also available from the FFRend website.
FFRend is optimal for generating content, because it never drops frames, even if the project is too CPU-intensive to be rendered in real time. FFRend is also useful for live performances and art installations, and includes many state-of-the-art features found in professional VJ software.
* All parameters and oscillator settings are controllable via MIDI.
* MIDI assignments can be created via editing, or learned.
* DirectDraw Exclusive mode eliminates tearing.
* Built-in file browser supports clip thumbnails.
* Output file can be any size, so uncompressed recording is only limited by disk space.
* Master speed control allows you to adjust the rate of all your automations at once.
* Controls can be shown on one monitor while the output is full-screen on another.
* Plugin interconnections can be changed at any time via drag and drop.
* Rendering jobs can be queued for batch processing.
* Each plugin runs in its own thread for optimal throughput on a multicore CPU.
* Load balancing allows multiple cores to be assigned to a single plugin.
FFRend also supports plugin authoring: a FFRend project can be exported as a Freeframe plugin. The exported plugin is called a metaplugin, because it uses other plugins as components. A metaplugin can be used in any Freeframe-compatible host, and behaves as if you were running the equivalent project in FFRend.
video, effects, renderer, freeframe, plugin, VJ, veejay, free, open source
dual-core CPU with at least 1 GB of RAM
parallel processing (each plugin runs in its own thread)
| Free Download FFRend 126.96.36.199 from whorld.org|
Similar software shotlights:
- OpenSebJ 0.43 OpenSebJ is a pre and post production music mixing tool; allowing both realtime composition and pre-setup replay. This unique mix makes OpenSebJ a creative and versatile audio
- ArKaos VJ 3.5 Software-based visual synthesizer for PC or Mac. It is a tool for VJs or visual artists to create and control live visual performances. ArKaos VJ can also be used as a powerful
|Find all software similar on FFRend 188.8.131.52|
- BEA Turns To Open Source To Boost Sales It plans to work with the open-source community to develop a better framework for building software.
- Open-Xchange Server goes open source The engine behind Novell SuSE's groupware, collaboration, and messaging application will be released under the open-source GPL licence this month, according to Netline Internet Service, the company that makes it.
|Find all news similar on FFRend 184.108.40.206|
Similar smart reviews:
- AntiPlagiarist 1.8, Where's Your Sources? Digital century and digital style of work bring new possibilities to all of us, but they also bring new problems. And new ways to solve those new problems
- Dis# 3.1.1, Back To Sources The great feature of bytecode-based languages, and, namely, .NET assemblies, is a possibility to «return to source code» at any time
|Find all smart reviews similar on FFRend 220.127.116.11|