|Tabbed User Interface for Microsoft Word 2010, 2007 and 2003 - Document Tabs for Word gives you the ability to open, read, edit and manage multiple documents in a tabbed window. You can easily switch documents as the way in IE 8, Firefox and Chrome.|
Apr 13, 2012 12:45:03|
|Languages||English, German, French, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish|
|OS||Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- ABF Outlook Backup 4.03 ABF Outlook Backup is a handy tool to backup Microsoft Outlook. It enables user to save all important Outlook data, including email messages, contacts, mail accounts, calendar, journal, tasks and notes, rules and alerts, signatures and stationery.
- pcpmSqlGenComp 1.0 pcpmSqlGen Component generates SQL INSERT statements from SELECT statements and runs SQL Scripts from within your application. Create test data, save data prior to test, distribute lookup tables or schema changes. Fast generation of INSERTs.
|Show all author software|
Tabs for Word (original name is Word Tab, Document Tabs for Word) add tabbed browsing and editing to Microsoft Word 2010, 2007 and 2003. This office add-in shows a tab bar in Word and creates a tab for every document opened in Word.
With Document Tabs for Word, you can handle multiple documents open in different windows easily. The tabs added by this Office add-in are configurable. Document Tabs for Word allows users to easily show/hide these tabs in Microsoft Word, to customize the tabs' color, appearance and position.
Document Tabs for Word provides instant previewing for these customizations and configure changes in its Setting Center. Document Tabs for Word allows the user to place the tab bar on the above/below/left/right of workplace.
Users may enable or disable the following functions (Note that the default status is "enabled")
1) A confirmation dialog box will appear when you choose to close all the tabs
2) Hide the tab bar when there is only one tab
3) Close a tab by clicking the middle mouse button once
4) Close a tab by double-clicking the left button on it
5) Create a document by double clicking the left button in the blank space of the tab bar
6) Tabs may be moved and dragged conveniently
7) Choose a tab by pressing Alt+N
8) Show and hide the tab bar with user-defined, customizable shortcut keys. The default shortcut key is "Win + Q"
9) Switch among different tabs with user-defined, customizable shortcut keys. The default shortcut key is "Ctrl + Tab"
10) Powerful functionality exists for customizing tab colors as well as the tab bar
1) Arrange the tab bar above, below, to the right or to the left of the workspace, the default place is above the workspace.
2) Choose from eleven pre-set tab appearances.
3) Customize tab length by choosing from automatic length, self-adaptive length and fixed length (the default length is the automatic one).
Word 2003, Word 2007, Word 2010, Word Tab, Word Tabs, Document Tabs for word, Tabbed Browsing, Tabbed Editing, Tabbed Managing, word add-ins, office add-ins
Microsoft Word 2003 or 2007 or 2010 installed
Combine 32-bit and 64-bit supports into one single installation package, so that users don't need to know whether they are using 32-bit or 64-bit of Microsoft Office 2010.
| Freeware alternatives Tabs for Word 8.50|
| Free Download Tabs for Word 8.50 from extendoffice.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- Document Tabs for Word 64 bit 7.0 Tabbed User Interface for Microsoft Word 2010 64-bit - Document Tabs for Word x64 gives you abilities to open, read, edit and manage multiple documents in a tabbed window. You can
- Office Tab 5.20 Office Tab includes Document Tabs for Word, Workbook Tabs for Excel and Presentation Tabs for PowerPoint. This Office add-in brings tabbed browsing, editing and managing interface
|Find all software similar on Tabs for Word 8.50|