Most flexible TreeView-ListView-Grid .NET control with many unique features. It provides developers with a powerful solution for presentation of hierarchical data with the possibilities not existing in any treeview control on the market today.
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36
Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista
Description: Flexible TreeView is the most flexible TreeView-ListView-Grid combination control on the market with many unique features inside. It provides developers with a flexible and powerful solution for presentation of hierarchical data with the possibilities not existing in any .NET treeview or listview control on the market today.
* Shorter release time.
* Allow you to concentrate only on your application development.
* Make your development process as smooth and easy as possible.
* Make the style of your application unforgettable.
resulting in lower total cost, faster time to market and increased customer satisfaction.
The product offers many state-of-the-art features like:
* Themes support and complete treeview customization as never before.
* Very easy programming API.
* Columns and multi column sorting support. Possibility to span columns.
* Unique expandable content mode which allows not to overload the treeview with information and at the same time be more informative for a selected node.
* Unique node soft selection mode - allows to view additional node`s content when mouse hovers over the node which appreciably speeds up data viewing.
* In-place editing.
* HTML text support.
* Text auto-wrapping.
* Data binding.
* Custom controls hosting.
* Wrap content to many levels.
* Possibility to display data on the left side of the plus-minus sign.
* Popups to popup any content in the node.
* Seamless integration with 3rd party control libraries.
* Cute and eye-catching image animation.
* Load on demand.
* Multiple node selection.
* Advanced drag & drop support even between many treeviews or other controls.
* Watermark and advanced background settings.
* and much more...
Flexible TreeView allows to make the style of your application unique as well as intuitively clear to the most exacting user!
Lab Uses DNA to Track Stolen Tree's Logs Maybe the crime-solvers at a Purdue University tree lab could inspire a new TV series: "Law & Order: Special Botany Unit." The scientists used DNA testing to match the stump of a stolen black walnut tree with two logs sold to a lumber mill 60 miles aw