CSSGen is the next generation free CSS creator. You can easily create your own CSS code. It has all visual options - no need to bother about code or syntax and is complete wizard based for easy adaptation.
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36
Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista
Description: CSSGen is the next generation free CSS creator. You can easily create your own CSS code. It has all visual options - no need to bother about code or syntax and is complete wizard based for easy adaptation. CSS creator generates 100% valid CSS code. Offline code generation - there is no need to be connected to the internet. You can copy the CSS code to use in any web application. It is absolutely FREE to download and use !
While all these are the features available absolutely free, the capabilities of CSSGen are not limited to these. You can register your copy of CSSGen to unlock a world of new possibilities. Registering your copy will activate the following new features
* Automatically save your created styles as CSS (Cascading Style Sheet) files for future use
* Edit the saved CSS files by using the visual wizard; immensely helpful if you need a similar style for another project with just a minor change
* View the effect of the style created from within the software itself
* Delete unwanted styles so that they no longer appear in the list for editing
* Generate a complete CSS layout with full html code
* Select from a wide range of layout options - from header, footer, horizontal menu position to multi column layouts
* Assign ANY of the generated styles to EACH of the layout positions
* View the entire web page generated before saving
Web creator opposes more TLDs The inventor of the web, Tim Berners-Lee, has argued strongly against the creation of more top-level domains, saying they tend to partition the web into bits and undercut its universality.