|If you create sites using PHP, PERL or any other language for web development, each time you want to view the results of changes you should press a lot of keystrokes. Rubilnik allows you to reduce the number of keystrokes to pressing one custom key.|
Jan 30, 2013 13:49:36|
|OS||Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003|
click for full size
More author software:
- FlashDeli 3.2 FlashDeli (Flash Delivery) is an instant messaging system for your LAN or intranet. FlashDeli gives you an ability to easily exchange messages with your colleagues and neighbors. It will give you a solid boost in office productivity.
- LanDiscovery 1.0 The program helps browsing your LAN, that consists of many computers.In the program you see the list of computers, present in the network, and the list of available 'shares' on specified computer.
|Show all author software|
If you create sites using PHP, PERL or any other language for web development, each time you want to view the results of changes you have to do the following:
- Save the made changes by pressing Ctrl-S.
- Press Alt-Tab to switch to the browser window. You'll probably have to press Alt-Tab several times if you have many windows open. (And how often do you "miss" the window you need?).
- After you switch to the browser, press Ctrl-R or F5 or click the "Refresh" button on the toolbar.
All that wastes time and is plain inconvenient, particularly when you "miss" the window you need or forget to save changes before switching to the browser. Softvoile Rubilnik was developed specifically to let you avoid those difficulties.
It is easy to work with it:
* Start the editor.
* Start the browser.
* Start Softvoile Rubilnik.
* Select the first window (the editor) and the second window (the browser), select the "Send Ctrl-S to First Window and Ctrl-F5 to Second" checkbox if necessary.
* Click "ОК". Rubilnik hides into the tray.
* That's all. Now by clicking the hotkey (for example, F9), you quickly and easily switch between the windows you need. Besides, changes are saved and the browser window is refreshed automatically.
Algorithm of work:
* If the first window is active, a hotkey stroke sends CTRL-S to the first window, activates the second window and sends Ctrl-F5 to it (optionally).
* If the second window is active, a hotkey stroke activates the first window.
* If any other window is active, you will switch to the first window.
Softvoile Rubilnik allows you to reduce the number of keystrokes to pressing one custom key. Pressing only one hotkey, you save changes, switch to the browser window and refresh it. Just try it and save your time.
Softvoile Rubilnik, web masters utility, html tools, html codes, php, perl, java
Delay option is added
Fixed: Problems in aplications that have some top-level windows (i.e. Avant Browser, HomeSite and so on).
Fixed: A lot of minor improvements.
| Free Download Softvoile Rubilnik 1.32 from softvoile.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- Html Code Convert 3.3.1 HTML Code Convert helps speed up the conversion of HTML code into different format including Java Script, JavaServer Pages, Microsoft ASP, PHP, Perl, Python, and the UNIX Shell
|Find all software similar on Softvoile Rubilnik 1.32|