Developer's Tips & Tricks 126.96.36.199
( View screenshot )
|The Developer's "know-how" database; archive and organize Your Code Snippets (Tips and Tricks) and avoid the double working. Features: integrated editor, file manager, templates for new tips creation.|
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36|
|Languages||English, German, French, Italian|
|OS||Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista|
click for full size
Database for Code Snippets (Tips and Tricks) collecting to avoid the double working.
- Integrated editor with syntax highlight features (Supported languages: C#, C++, COBOL, CSS, Delphi (Pascal), HTML, PHP, Java Script, BASIC (Visual, Just), Perl, Phyton, .INI files, Scripts, SQL, XML and much more)
- Code Snippets (Tips) manager (create, delete, rename, edit, syntax properties, etc...)
- Import Tip from external file capability
- Graphics Tips support (pictures)
- *NEW* Full Drag and Drop support for both dragged files and text from other applications
- Drag and Drop support to copy or move Tips between categories
- Templates management with Macro's for new tips (with automatic insertion for date, title, developer name, and more...)
- Screen compatibility for Windows with Large Font (120 DPI)
- Dual monitor support
- Works with Vista and Windows 7
- *NEW* Works with 64-Bit Windows
- Check for program updates feature
- Skins (color themes) management
- Multilanguage: English, Italian, German, French, Dutch, Russian, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Bulgarian, Polish and Hungarian, with support for translation into non-Latin languages (e.g. Russian, Chinese, etc.)
- Free support forum for bugs report or requests
tips, archive, tricks, collection, source code, double working, editor, developers, code snippets, examples
Minor bugs fixed. Updated French language.
| Free Download Developer's Tips & Tricks 188.8.131.52 from fsl.sytes.net|
Similar software shotlights:
- CodeMarkers 1.0 It's a code library tool for all IT professionals. It allow you manage source codes expediently.It enables you to insert markers into your source codes when you are reading and
- The Scripter's Scrapbook 5.2.19 A fully-featured cross-platform personal reference library and source code repository for programmers, web authors and software writers that integrates the convenience of the
|Find all software similar on Developer's Tips & Tricks 184.108.40.206|
- Google Offers Up Source Code to Developers Google is providing a look at some of its source code in an effort to woo software developers and to establish tighter bonds with the open-source community as it fends off challenges from rivals pushing into the search-technology space.
- Google Woos Developers with Source Code Google is providing developers with a look at some of its source code in an effort to establish tighter bonds with the open-source community as it fends off challenges from rivals pushing into the search-technology space.
|Find all news similar on Developer's Tips & Tricks 220.127.116.11|