Use Silent BCC for Outlook to monitor every e-mail that leaves your company. Users won't ever know that a BCC copy was sent from their machines since BCC addresses are removed from Sent Items. They can't turn off the plug-in or alter your settings.
Dec 26, 2011 12:05:29
Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista
Auto BCC/CC for Microsoft Outlook 126.96.36.1990 Auto BCC / CC for Microsoft Outlook is an email add-in that automatically adds BCC and/or CC recipients to your email messages basing on simple rules created by you. Supports Microsoft Outlook 2010, 2007, Outlook 2003, XP, 2000.
Advanced Find & Replace for Excel 188.8.131.52 This handy add-in for Microsoft Excel 2010-2000 enhances Excel's built-in Find with simultaneous search in values, formulas and comments in all opened or selected worksheets and workbooks. The add-in works in Excel 2000 - 2010.
Description: If you want to monitor every e-mail that leaves your company, try Silent BCC for Outlook. Once installed, the plug-in will deliver you BCC copies of all messages sent from all user accounts of a PC.
E-mail senders will never know that a BCC copy was sent from their machines. They will not find Silent BCC in their Outlook, nor will they ever see a BCC address in Sent Items. The Silent BCC for Outlook leaves no traces of its work at all. It is absolutely invisible in Outlook and everywhere else in the system, there is no user interface for the user to switch off the plug-in or alter your monitoring settings. You can tweak the add-in to be copied on every outgoing e-mail or allow exceptions.
The Silent BCC plug-in works for Microsoft Outlook 2010, Outlook 2007, Outlook 2003, Outlook XP (2002), Outlook 2000.
Silent BCC for Outlook feature list:
- Installed and activated for all users on the PC at a time.
- BCC addresses are removed from Sent Items.
- Invisible in the system: no record either in Add or Remove programs, or in All programs.
- The Silent BCC installation folder is hidden.
- It is not in the COM Add-ins list in Outlook 2000, XP and 2003.
- It is present in the COM Add-ins list in Outlook 2007, but cannot be switched off.
- Cannot be unregistered using the regsvr32 command.
- Allows exceptions for certain recipients based on e-mail addresses in the To /CC/ BCC fields.
- Allows exceptions for certain user accounts (user logins).
- Can send a BCC copy to several e-mail addresses.
- You can protect your BCC settings with password.
- The BCC settings can be exported to a .reg file and later on applied on another PC in a single click.
Silent Mail Monitor Outlook Add-in 1.3.35 Silent email monitoring for Outlook by automatically receiving a BCC email of every message sent. The email sender will never know that you received a BCC email copy, because
"Bob" is a silent partner Magnolia Broadband Inc., a company in Clinton, NJ, has been driving life-sized dummy "Bob" around New York and Kansas City, Kan., to determine how its new wireless technology, "antenna diversity," fares in different environments.