Brilliant Database Professional 4.6
( View screenshot )
|Brilliant DB is an all-in-one tool for creating databases that can help you in working
with any type of data. Powerful editors allow you to quickly design all aspects of your
database: Forms, Reports, Queries, Formulas, Scripts, etc.|
Jan 30, 2013 13:49:37|
|OS||Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003|
click for full size
More author software:
- MessLess Inventory Home 3.1 Tired of all that mess in your house? Want to know exactly how many DVDs you have and what their total value is? Need to have digital copies of tax papers, contracts, estate planning documents scanned and stored in one place? Get MessLess Inventory!
- Brilliant Database SDK 4.6 Brilliant Database SDK is an all-in-one tool for creating end-user executable database
applications. Powerful editors allow you to design all aspects of your database (Forms,
Reports, Queries, Formulas, Toolbar, Scripts) in a quick and easy way!
|Show all author software|
This all-in-one tool allows you to create a database without having any special
knowledge or skills. Brilliant DB can easily maintain a database, which can contain
information about personnel, customers, goods, and important papers. With Brilliant DB,
you can create a database that works with many different types of data.
To accomplish these goals, the program consists of 6 powerful editors and many wizards:
1. The Visual Form Editor is a landmark feature of Brilliant Database. This allows you
to create a new database quickly and easily. You choose a required element from the
element set and put it into the form. Here you can use lists, text, image or password
fields, buttons and more. You can modify such properties as color, font, location, style
or type, according to your requirements.
2. The Report Style Editor allows you to create output forms for visual representation
when making a printout, such as Catalogs, Charts, Reports, Envelopes, Labels, Business
Cards and more.
3. The Formula editor is a handy tool created to automate data processing. Using
standard mathematical constructions, you can create a formula, according to which the
necessary data will be calculated.
4. The Query Editor allows you to create and adjust queries for obtaining necessary
information from the database. No special query languages are necessary.
5. The Export Designer can be used to create templates for exporting data (Web/HTML,
integration with MS Word/Mailing software, etc.)
6. The Toolbar Editor allows you to customize and simplify your work with a database.
And, of course, such database features as tree-like structure, relational structure,
network support, attachments, sorting, import/export, backup, password protection,
scripts are also supported.
database, creator, designer, file, tree, forms
Scripts, Advanced Sorting, Queries Improvement, Integration with Outlook
| Find last version of Brilliant Database Professional|
| Freeware alternatives Brilliant Database Professional 4.6|
| Free Download Brilliant Database Professional 4.6 from brilliantdatabase.com|