Brilliant Database SDK 4.6
( View screenshot )
|Brilliant Database SDK is an all-in-one tool for creating end-user executable database
applications. Powerful editors allow you to design all aspects of your database (Forms,
Reports, Queries, Formulas, Toolbar, Scripts) in a quick and easy way!|
Jan 30, 2013 13:49:27|
|OS||Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003|
click for full size
More author software:
- InnPlanner 2008 Professional 1 Automated guest management for small hotels and B&B. Inn Planer takes care of all accounting issues in a small inn establishment of up to 30 rooms. It handles everything from reservations to invoicing to generating financial reports.
- MessLess Inventory Home 3.1 Tired of all that mess in your house? Want to know exactly how many DVDs you have and what their total value is? Need to have digital copies of tax papers, contracts, estate planning documents scanned and stored in one place? Get MessLess Inventory!
|Show all author software|
Brilliant Database SDK is a program that allows you to create a database without having
any special knowledge or skills, and to compile it into an EXEcutable file. Brilliant DB
allows you to easily maintain a database, which can contain information about personnel,
customers, goods, important papers and more. With this program, you can create a database
that works with completely different types of data.
To accomplish these goals, the program consists of 6 powerful editors and the EXE
1. The Visual Form Editor is a landmark feature of Brilliant Database. This allows you
to create a new database quickly and easily. You choose a required element from the
element set and put it into the form. Here you can use lists, text, image or password
fields, buttons and more. You can modify such properties as color, font, location, style
or type, according to your requirements.
2. The Report Style Editor allows you to create output forms for visual representation
when making a printout, such as Catalogs, Charts, Reports, Envelopes, Labels, Business
Cards and more.
3. The Formula editor is a handy tool created to automate data processing. Using
standard mathematical constructions, you can create a formula, according to which the
necessary data will be calculated.
4. The Query Editor allows you to create and adjust queries for obtaining necessary
information from the database. No special query languages are necessary.
5. The Export Designer can be used to create templates for exporting data (Web/HTML,
integration with MS Word/Mailing software, etc.)
6. The Toolbar Editor allows you to customize and simplify your work with a database.
7. The Script Designer to automate routine calculations.
Such database features as tree-like structure, relational structure, network support,
attachments, sorting, import/export, backup, password protection (and more) are also
database, creator, designer, file, tree, forms
Scripts, Advanced Sorting, Queries Improvement, Integration with Outlook
| Find last version of Brilliant Database SDK|
| Freeware alternatives Brilliant Database SDK 4.6|
| Free Download Brilliant Database SDK 4.6 from brilliantdatabase.com|