|Delphi/C++ Builder VCL/FMX Visual instruments - Angular, Linear and Digital Gauges, Thermometers, Clocks, Segment Text, Segment Indicators, Progress Bars, LEDs, Spectrum, Matrix display, Glass Panel, GDI+ rendered, Allows composite instruments.|
Jun 16, 2013 14:47:57|
|OS||Windows XP, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- AudioLab .NET 4.5 AudioLab is a set of .NET 2.0/3.5 components for fast audio processing. Allows audio capture, processing and playback with zero lines of program code. The library supports large number of formats and technologies. Free for non-commercial use.
- BasicVideo.NET 4.5 BasicVideo is a set of .NET 2.0 components for fast video capture and playback. Allows implementing capture and playback with zero lines of program code. The library supports large number of formats and technologies. Free for non-commercial use.
|Show all author software|
Delphi and C++ Builder VCL and FireMonkey (FMX) GDI+ rendered Visual Instruments.
Also includes visual graphical editor for codeless development and Visual Live Bindings.
- LED control with On/Off states.
- LED control with multiple states.
- LED control with gradually changing intensity and/or color based on the input value.
- Progress bar.
- Thermometer gauge.
- Angular gauge.
- Linear gauge.
- Analog clock.
- 7, 9, 14 or 16 segment clock.
- 7, 9, 14 or 16 segment gauge.
- 7, 9, 14 or 16 segment indicator.
- 7, 9, 14 or 16 segment text.
- Spectrum Indicator.
- Matrix display.
- Rectangular, or elliptic panel covered with glass.
- OpenWire Enabled.
- Composite components - The components can also plug into each other, so an analog gauge can contain Thermometer, Clock, Segment display, or any other InstrumentLab or PlotLab control.
- Matrix component rendering - The matrix can render any other InstrumentLab or PlotLab control, including another Matrix.
- VideoLab layering integration - All components can be rendered inside video as a video layer in the TVLDraw component of VideoLab.
- VideoLab video display hosting and rendering - The components can contain image display, and use it as internal background. The Matrix can render video by using the ImageDisplay.
- PlotLab integration - All components can be rendered inside a Scope or Waterfall as backgrounds. The Waterfall and Scope can be hosted in InstrumentLab components.
- GDI+ rendered.
- Included counters and time measuring components.
Free for non-commercial use.
Gauge, Thermometer, Progress Bar, Clock, Segment Indicator, Segment Display, 7 Segment, 14 Segment, 16 Segment, Spectrum, Matrix display, LED, Delphi, C++ Builder, RAD Studio, VCL, FireMonkey, FMX, Components, Libraries, Component, Library
Delphi or C++ Builder XE2 or higher
| Freeware alternatives InstrumentLab VCL 6.0|
| Free Download InstrumentLab VCL 6.0 from mitov.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- InstrumentLab VC++ 4.5 Visual C++ Visual instruments library - Angular, Linear and Digital Gauges, Thermometers, Clocks, Segment Text, Segment Indicators, Progress Bars, LEDs, Spectrum, Matrix display
- InstrumentLab .NET 4.5 Set of .NET 2.0/3.5 Visual instruments - Angular, Linear and Digital Gauges, Thermometers, Clocks, Segment Text, Segment Indicators, Progress Bars, LEDs, Spectrum, Matrix display
|Find all software similar on InstrumentLab VCL 6.0|
- Delphi, XM Unveil Handheld Satellite Radio Receiver XM Satellite Radio and radio manufacturer Delphi yesterday introduced the Delphi XM MyFi, a portable, handheld satellite radio receiver the companies hope will lure more consumers to a medium currently limited to car and home units.
- Borland folding C++Builder into Delphi Borland Software in 2005 plans to fold its C++Builder developer tool line into the company’s Delphi IDE tool family for Windows application development, thus answering the question about what the company had planned to do with the technology.
|Find all news similar on InstrumentLab VCL 6.0|