|SSDlife is a small and intuitive SSD diagnostic tool that helps users obtain full information about their SSD drives, take timely action if problems are detected or prepare for drive replacement once the current SSD approaches its critical age.|
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36|
|OS||Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista|
|Author||BinarySense Inc. Yuri Alexandrov||
click for full size
Today, more and more users decide to replace conventional hard drives in their desktop PC's and laptops with modern, silent and fast solid state drives (SSD). Since the price of these new devices is still rather high and they are often used for storing sensitive data, regular checks of the status of these drives can be an efficient means of early problem detection and can prevent potential data loss. Among all other disk management tools, there are specialized applications that are created specifically for SSD devices and support the majority of controllers and storage devices available on the market. One of such applications is SSDlife - and it's absolutely free!
SSDlife is a small and intuitive SSD diagnostic tool that helps users obtain comprehensive information about their SSD drives and take timely action if any problems are detected. Once started, the program collects the details about available SSD drives and displays them on corresponding tabs. Each tab displays the name and logo of the drive manufacturer, the size of the drive and the amount of free disk space. The user can also see the total time the drive has been working in the system, the number of device starts, its total throughput, as well as other drive-related information. Most importantly, however, is that users see a health bar that visually represents the state of the SSD drive and its calculated lifetime. SMART parameters and the drive health bar can be refreshed by clicking the corresponding button.
If you take SSD's seriously and have already replaced conventional hard drives with SSD units, don't forget that their life expectancy is considerably shorter than that of regular hard drives. The age of these devices is relatively short and you should be financially and organizationally ready to replace them when the time comes. So if you want to know the approximate time frame for the swap, SSDlife will be a perfect choice. If you are interested, don't waste time - the program is 100% free!
ssd, ssd endurance, ssd lifetime, solid state drive, solid state hard drive, ssd hdd, ssd trim, ssd drives, ssd disks, ssd harddrive, ssd performance, ssd diagnostic tool, sdd monitoring, sdd disk management tool, sdd checking tool, check sdd
standard PC with SSD drive
Full Intel 320, Intel 510, Vertex 3, Crucial C400 SSD support!
Information about AData S599, S590 has been added.
* Data about Intel X25-M SMART attributes has been updated.
* The SSD lifetime calculation algorithm has been improved.
* Other small bugs fixed.
| Find last version of SSDLife|
| Free Download SSDLife 2.1.29 from hddlife.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- SSDLife Pro 2.2.42 SSDlife is a small and intuitive SSD diagnostic tool that helps users obtain full information about their SSD drives, take timely action if problems are detected or prepare for
- Hard Disk Sentinel 4.00 Hard disk drive and SSD health, temperature and performance monitoring software designed to predict failure and prevent data loss. Disk tests available to reveal and repair
|Find all software similar on SSDLife 2.1.29|
- Toshiba announces 60GB, 1.8-inch hard-disk drive Toshiba Corp. will begin mass-producing a 60GB, 1.8-inch hard-disk drive before the end of the year, it said Wednesday. Such drives are commonly used in digital music players and sub-notebook computers.
- Hitachi to Boost Output of Small Hard-Disk Drives Hitachi Ltd. said on Tuesday it wouldsharply boost its output of 1-inch and 1.8-inch hard diskdrives (HDDs) this year to meet soaring demand created byportable music players and other mobile devices.
|Find all news similar on SSDLife 2.1.29|