|The Starter Edition of the award-winning MS Access Scheduler, MARS, from ChristianSteven. Schedule single or batches of Access reports and queries. Multiple formats & destinations. Reliable, intuitive and great value for money.|
Dec 26, 2011 12:05:47|
|OS||Windows XP, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- CRD Standard 7.0.110529 Schedule and email Crystal Reports daily, weekly, monthly etc. A single report in an e-mail, or a batch of reports in an email. Output to a folder, ftp, fax or a printer. Choose from Word, Excel, HTML, Acrobat (PDF), RTF and more. Easy to use.
|Show all author software|
The Starter Edition of our award winning MS Access Scheduler and Automation tool:
- Quick to set up and simple to use.
- Automate MS Access Reports and Queries.
- Export to xls, doc, rtf, txt, html, pdf and Lotus.
- Set daily, weekly, weekday, monthly, yearly, repeat every x hours until..., create your own frequency calendar e.g. 4-4-3.
- Deliver via email (SMTP & Exchange), printer, disk folders or by fax.
- Works with Access 97, 2000, 2003, 2007 and 2010.
- Installs on 32-bit & 64-bit versions of Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Server 2003 & Server 2008.
- Price includes 12 months support and updates.
- Reduce costs and cut labor through automation of multiple Access databases from one application.
MARS is a Microsoft Access Scheduler that saves time and money by making it easy to automate Access Reports and Queries. Simply define single or packages of reports and queries, schedule and run them automatically, and send the reports to print, fax, disk, ftp, sms or email in a number of standard formats. You can just "set it and forget it".
It's easy to write schedules to run at a specific date and time, or to run them hourly, daily, weekly, or monthly or set up your own custom frequencies e.g. 4-4-3, every other day, third Monday of the month, and so on. And the same report ro query can be scheduled to be run multiple times with different parameters, formats, frequencies, and destinations. It makes Microsoft Access automation and scheduling simple, hassle-free and convenient for you.
By automating repetitive reporting tasks, this MS Access scheduler ensures that reports and outputs are created and distributed when needed, without error, and without costly support time.
Automate MS Access, Automate Microsoft Access, Access Reports Scheduler, Access Macro Scheduler, Access Query Scheduler, Access Scheduler, Access Queries, Access Macros, Access Report Scheduler, MARS, Business Process Automation, ChristianSteven Software
| Freeware alternatives MARS Starter Edition 5.7|
| Free Download MARS Starter Edition 5.7 from download.christiansteven.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- MARS 5.6.101109 Automate Access Reports, Queries, Macros & more daily, weekly, monthly etc. A single report in an e-mail, or a batch of reports in an email. Output to a folder, ftp, fax or a
- MARS Subscription 5.6.101109 Automate Access Reports, Queries, Macros & more daily, weekly, monthly etc. A single report in an e-mail, or a batch of reports in an email. Output to a folder, ftp, fax or a
|Find all software similar on MARS Starter Edition 5.7|