Description: SvcChief is a software to control MS Windows(tm) services in several mouse clicks. SvcChief allows you to quickly access the desired services, check their status and apply the actions if needed. With SvcChief you won't need to run the Services snap-in, choose a computer and look for a service name in a long list of other services. Simply distribute services among groups and access then further with several mouse clicks. Conveniently, the services from different computers on the net can be included together into a single service group in any combination or into several groups at once. SvcChief minimizes to tray and doesn't occupy space in the taskbar. To restore or minimize the program, simply click the tray icon.
- Very simple and convenient inteface allows you to tweak the service groups according to your needs, on any computer within the local net powered by MS Windows(tm);
- Unlimited number of groups or services for a quick access;
- SvcChief minimizes into tray providing a quick access to all its functions while taking a tiny bit of the space on your screen;
- Check status, start, pause, stop or restart any service or the entire group with several clicks;
- A group may include services installed on different computers in the net.
ECM tools gain process control, federation New ECM (enterprise content management) tools debuting this week from Open Text and FileNet will expand the reach of content management into business processes and disparate content repositories. Meanwhile, Xythos Software this week plans to introduce an