|DB Maker was created to solve numerous problems in the extraction of information from text, HTML, rss, xml and other files, and for creating databases in a form amenable for subsequent processing.|
Dec 26, 2011 12:04:31|
|Languages||English, German, French, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish|
|OS||Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows CE, Unix, Palm OS, Mac OS|
click for full size
More author software:
- Comment Poster 1 Post comments automatically with automatic comments posting software Comment Poster How everything gets started? You visit webmaster forums and read many stories about successful persons who make thousands of dollars from their online activity.
- PAD XML Submission Services 1 PAD File Submission Service will advertise your product by submitting it to 1000+ download websites and will save you much time and money. You will get hundreds of new direct links to your website from download catalogs and archives...
|Show all author software|
DB Maker was created to solve numerous problems in the extraction of information from text, HTML, rss, xml and other files, and for creating databases in a form amenable for subsequent processing. For example, in a certain text file (or on a certain site), say there is information that is valuable for you about incoming orders and containing the following data: “Date of order” and “Last name-First Name-Middle Name” (LFN) for 1000 orders (it is possible to think up and supply some kind of amusing example). DB Maker is thus a powerful tool for processing and structuring information that is absolutely essential for marketers, managers, editors, scientists, IT specialists, or those engaged in e-commerce. DB Maker is easy to use, it is extremely simple to install and operate. We recommend starting your work by getting an overview of some simple examples, which are stored in in the same directory where you installed the program. You do not have to be a programmer to start a project.Just as easily you can transform information downloaded from the internet about currency exchange rates, you can transfer lists of debtors or sports results, process any sort of orders, make lists of visitors to a site, and much more.
DB Maker, extractor, extraction, data extractor, csv, text, xml, rss, html extractor, mailing list, list management, site extractor, HTML and Text Analyzer
| Freeware alternatives DB Maker 1|
| Free Download DB Maker 1 from mirukit.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- Web Data Extractor 8.3 A powerful web data / link extractor utility. Extract URL, meta tag (title, desc, keyword), body text, email, phone, fax from web site, search results or list of URLs. High speed
- DB to HTML Express 3.1 DB to HTML Express is easy to use template based development tool for database to HTML converting. Create and publish to the Web professionally looking search enabled web pages
|Find all software similar on DB Maker 1|
- Business Objects Wants To Analyze RFID Data The business intelligence firm has joined forces with a maker of product information software to help companies analyze the massive data flows anticipated from RFID deployments.
- In Brief: Sleepycat releases Berkeley DB XML 2.0 Sleepycat Software this week announced the general availability of Berkeley DB XML 2.0, a major upgrade to its open source database for telecommunication infrastructure and enterprise data centers. This release adds support for XQuery 1.0, an emerging sta
|Find all news similar on DB Maker 1|