Size a gas/liquid orifice plate using ISO5167 (2003) and Crane's Flow of Fluids through Valves, Fittings and Pipes, calculate the mass flow rate require for a certain orifice size and plot a profile chart of various mass flow rates vs orifice size.
Shell and Tube Heat Exchanger Design 3.2.0 Easy to use software demonstrates the chemical design & rating calculations of Shell and Tube Heat Exchangers.Unlike other tools, ensures that calculations are performed step by step to help in understanding the design calculations...etc
Description: Size a gas/liquid orifice plate using ISO5167 (2003) International standard and Crane's Flow of Fluids through Valves equation 3.22, Fittings and Pipes, calculate the mass flow rate require for a certain orifice size and plot a profile chart of various mass flow rates vs orifice size. The software can be used to size restriction orifices / square edge orifices. Generate a Ms Excel based Engineering data sheet of results or print a summary....etc.
Below is a list of main features:
1. Support S.I Units and English (U.S) Units of measurement
2. Save/Load results
3. Export Results to Engineering Data sheet in Microsoft Excel for editing
4. Print Results summary.
5. For Gas or Liquid
6. Restriction Orifices / Square Edge orifices
7. Size an Orifice using International Standard ISO 5167-2:2003 Edition
8. Size an Orifice using Crane's Flow of Fluids through Valves, Fittings and Pipes (Eq 3.22)
9. Support Corner tapping, D and D/2 tapping and Flange tapping for ISO method - D and D/2 tapping for Crane method
10. Calculate the Mass flow rate upstream of an Orifice
11. Calculate velocity, pressure loss, Reynolds' number, Coefficient of discharge, Beta, Cross sectional area and volumetric flow rate.
12. Includes Standard pipe sizes, schedules, thicknesses...etc.
13. Ability to plot a chart profile for Calculated Mass flow rates versus Calculated Orifice diameters
ViziFlow 2.3 A program to allow the very fast modeling of fluid flow, and the visualization of the streamlines and pressure distribution. Rectangular and circular sections can be entered as
MCTH - McCabe Thiele Plates Calculator 1.7.1 MCTH Number of Theoretical Plates by McCabe-Thiele method for distillation tower - Interactive changes using McCabe-Thiele diagram - Full report printing - Vapor equilibrium using
A Look at the Gas-To-Liquids Ventures Qatar hopes three key ventures will convert natural gas into more than 300,000 barrels per day of liquids, most of that diesel fuel, but also including naphtha, liquid petroleum gas and lubricating oil. The projects: