ASP.NET Ria Esssential Pack 1.11
( View screenshot )
|Essential Pack is a set of Silverlight-based controls using the RIA principle: they are usual ASP.NET controls with properties similar to GridView and Chart, but they use the in-built Silverlight application for visualizing data in a user's browser|
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36|
|OS||Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- HierCube OLAP library for VCL 4.58 HierCube Library is a set of Delphi components designed to create fast, handy, and powerful OLAP-applications in different IDE. The build-in OLAP-engine provides your app. with new OLAP functionality and reports. Get your OLAP-reports fast and easy!
- RadarCube OLAP Grid Windows Forms Desktop 2.50.0 NET Windows Forms controls (OLAP Grid and OLAP Chart) to add OLAP functionality to your applications. Works directly with a relational database to build a multidimensional cube from. All source code is written on C# 2.0. Design time cube editor.
|Show all author software|
ASP.NET Ria Essential Pack is a library that includes the Silverlight-based versions of ASP.NET GridView and ASP.NET Chart. These controls are based on the RIA principle: they are usual ASP.NET controls with properties similar to GridView and Chart, but they use the in-built Silverlight application for visualizing data in a user's browser.
In comparison to their standard analogues, Ria controls have several advantages:
1. Rich UI. Because the user interaction is subject of the client side, the application functionality may include anything that could be implemented in a desktop application, including drag and drop, using a slider to change data, smoothing, transparency and so on.
2. Short response time. Because the browser doesn't need to interact with the server on every operation, the RIA is usually much more responsive than standard web applications that call for a new page every time they need something new.
3. Web-server relief. Unlike traditional web applications, the RIA's client side takes the lion's share of computing tasks, and so frees the server resources for other tasks. This allows the server to serve more client sessions at the same time, and the whole "computing" balance is better distributed through the net.
4. Asynchronous interaction. While usual web applications have to wait for the user to perform an interface action such as clicking a button, RIA can interact with the server in the background, i.e. asynchronously. Because of this RIA developers can move data between client side and the server without making the user wait, and thus create the illusion of a desktop application.
5. Network traffic reduction. RIA's client side is usually able to decide what data it needs from the server to perform an action, so it can only request the part of data that is actually needed in each interaction. So the overall network load is reduced.
Silverlight, web chart, web grid, Silverlight chart, Silverlight grid, web gridview, silverlight gridview, RIA Chart, RIA grid, RIA Gridview, web chart online, ASP.NET chart, ASP.NET grid, Essential Pack
Visual Studio 2008
| Free Download ASP.NET Ria Esssential Pack 1.11 from radar-soft.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- RadarCube ASP.NET OLAP Chart for MSAS 2.62.1 ASP.NET and Silverlight OLAP control to add Visual Analysis to your applications. Displays business data on the internet in charts and graphs rather than in numbers. Works with MS
- obout ASP.NET Grid 4.0.3 Being the fastest ASP.NET Grid, obout Grid has superior performance with millions record rendering in a second. Besides, it possesses many great features such as: Sorting, Paging
|Find all software similar on ASP.NET Ria Esssential Pack 1.11|