|Generate file list of all files with specific name pattern, extension, properties and attributes, as well as text and binary content by recursively scanning specified directories and searching for matching files. Copy and rename found files.|
Sep 8, 2012 13:00:30|
|OS||Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows CE|
click for full size
More author software:
- Password Generator 2010 2.0.1000 Generate millions of unique strong random passwords, numbers, masked codes, pronounceable passwords, usernames, and more. Control character placement, composition, frequency of occurrence. Eliminate duplicate, consecutive, repeating characters.
- Blogspot Image Downloader 1.1 Automatically save images and photos from Blogspot / Tumblr blogs with friendly names derived from post titles. Download only images within specific date range or with specific labels. Easy to use: enter blog URL, set options, and start downloading.
|Show all author software|
Generate file list of all files with specific name pattern, extension, properties and attributes, as well as text and binary content by recursively scanning specified directories and searching for matching files. All files can then be saved to file list; copied to a new location specified using either absolute or relative folder paths; or renamed. Program can use advanced wildcards, RegEx, and case sensitivity options when checking file names. You can specify file name patterns to exclude from search, as well as directory scanning depth. When looking for files, program can inspect file contents by looking for specific text or byte pattern. File search can be further limited by specifing file size, dates, and attribute parameters.
Process 1000s of files using multiple CPU cores in manual, automatic/continuous, triggered/scheduled, or console modes, or directly from Windows Explorer right-click menu. Save files to output directory specified using either absolute or relative path, with original or new name defined by a mask. Perform different operations on different files with conditional processing and process branching. Detailed processing logs are available in both user interface and log files. Run multiple program instances simultaneously.
batch, multiple, bulk, mass, files, find, search contents, search bytes, search files, find files, match, file name, recursive search, scan, deep search, deep scan, scan contents
Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 or higher
This is a new release.
| Freeware alternatives Advanced File Finder 5.0|
| Free Download Advanced File Finder 5.0 from download.binarymark.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- Batch File Replace 5.0 Search and replace text and raw bytes in multiple files. Features include: multi-line text entry; full support for RegEx with syntax highlighting and match substitutions; built-in
- Batch Files 5.0 Replace, insert, delete, copy, move, format, extract, convert, encode, encrypt text and bytes in multiple files. Process 1000s files using multiple CPU cores in manual, automatic
|Find all software similar on Advanced File Finder 5.0|
- Scan Software Detects Multimedia Files, P2P Apps The MPAA increases its efforts to educate parents about media, technology and piracy control with the availability of its parental-control software.
- MS hatchesJune patch batch First up there's a flaw in the Application Programming Interface (API) of Microsoft DirectPlay. Software which implement this API are typically network-based multi-player games An attacker who exploited the vuln could cause a networked DirectPlay ...
|Find all news similar on Advanced File Finder 5.0|