|Rename multiple files according to a pattern you specify. Modify original file name by removing/copying its parts, replacing text, or changing letter case. Use dynamic elements like file properties, hashes, MP3 ID3 and EXIF tags, random characters.|
Sep 8, 2012 12:58:31|
|OS||Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows CE|
click for full size
More author software:
- Password Generator 2010 2.0.1000 Generate millions of unique strong random passwords, numbers, masked codes, pronounceable passwords, usernames, and more. Control character placement, composition, frequency of occurrence. Eliminate duplicate, consecutive, repeating characters.
- Blogspot Image Downloader 1.1 Automatically save images and photos from Blogspot / Tumblr blogs with friendly names derived from post titles. Download only images within specific date range or with specific labels. Easy to use: enter blog URL, set options, and start downloading.
|Show all author software|
Rename multiple files according to the rules and pattern you specify using powerful editor with syntax highlighting. Modify original file name by removing or copying its parts, replacing text, changing letter case, or using Regular Expressions. Include dynamic elements in file names: file properties (dates, size); hashes (MD5, SHA1, SHA2, CRC); MP3 ID3 and JPG EXIF tags; random characters; current date and time; parent folder name; etc.
Process 1000s of files using multiple CPU cores in manual, automatic/continuous, triggered/scheduled, or console modes, or directly from Windows Explorer right-click menu. Copy/move files to another directory specified using either absolute or relative path. Select files for processing based on their name, dates, size, and contents using advanced file search supporting RegEx and advanced wildcards. Detailed processing logs are available in both user interface and log files. Run multiple program instances simultaneously.
batch, multiple, bulk, mass, files, rename, file name, replace, hash, checksum, exif, tags, id3, file properties, file date, file size, folder name, directory name
Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 or higher
This is a new release.
| Find last version of Batch File Rename|
| Freeware alternatives Batch File Rename 5.0|
| Free Download Batch File Rename 5.0 from download.binarymark.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- Rename Multiple Folders At Once Software 7.0 Change name of many folders and subfolders. Change case to upper, lower, proper (title) or sentence case. Add character(s) to beginning, end or inside of folder name by position or
- Batch File Manager 5.0 Rename, move, copy, delete, and otherwise manage multiple files. Rename multiple files according to the rules and pattern you specify using powerful editor with syntax
|Find all software similar on Batch File Rename 5.0|
- MS hatchesJune patch batch First up there's a flaw in the Application Programming Interface (API) of Microsoft DirectPlay. Software which implement this API are typically network-based multi-player games An attacker who exploited the vuln could cause a networked DirectPlay ...
- Two Neptune-Mass Planets Found, Earth-Size Worlds Next Planet hunters have found two worlds roughly the mass of Neptune, each orbiting a star within 30 light-years of our solar system. The planets are likely gaseous or mixtures of ice and rock, but they might be barren rock worlds like Mercury.
|Find all news similar on Batch File Rename 5.0|