|DB-MAIN is a data-modeling and data-architecture tool. It is designed to help developers and analysts in most data engineering processes.|
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36|
|OS||Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Unix|
click for full size
DB-MAIN is a data-modeling and data-architecture tool. It is designed to help developers and analysts in most data engineering processes, including:
- Design processes: requirement analysis, conceptual design, normalisation, schema integration, logical design, physical design, schema optimisation, code generation (Access, DB2, Firebird, InterBase, MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, SQLite, SQL Server, ...).
- Transformations: schema transformation, model transformation, ETL.
- Reverse engineering and program understanding: schema analysis (COBOL, CODASYL, IMS, IDMS, PL/I, SQL, JDBC, ODBC, XML, ...), code analysis, data and data flow reverse engineering.
- Maintenance, evolution and integration: database migration, database evolution, impact analysis, database integration and federation, data wrapper design and generation.
- And many other domains like temporal and active databases, datawarehouse, XML engineering, ...
DB-MAIN also includes meta-modeling components that allow its users to develop new functions and extend its repository.
Data architecture tool, data modeling tool, modeling tool, database, Entity-Relationship, UML, COBOL, CODASYL, IDS/II, IMS, IDMS, PL/I, SQL, relational, ODBC, JDBC, XML
| Free Download DB-MAIN 9.1.4 from db-main.eu|
Similar software shotlights:
- Database Architect 2.0 Define database tables, fields, references, and generate the database. When working with Database Architect, software developer defines database structure, drawing it directly in
- SQL Developer 1.0 Database programmer's workplace used to create and execute SQL queries and scripts, debug script execution, view results and manage databases. Compatible with any SQL database
|Find all software similar on DB-MAIN 9.1.4|