STATOOL Statistics and Probability Tools 1.7
( View screenshot )
|StaTool - Statistics and Probability Tools for Windows- Hypothesis testing - Confidence interval estimation - Probability distributions - One variable statistics - Two variables statistics - Total Probability Law and Bayes' Theorem|
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36|
|OS||Windows XP, Windows Vista|
|Author||Vaxa Software Software||
click for full size
More author software:
- WinTitration. Acid base titration curve 1.1 WinTitration - Acid base titration equilibrium with pH curve and color indicator variation - 4 types of valoration: Strong acid with strong base / Weak acid with strong base / Strong base with strong acid / Weak base with strong acid.
- ABEW - Acid base equilibrium for Windows 1.7 ABEW - Acid base equilibrium for Windows - Single acid or base solution - Salt hydrolysis - Mixture of acid + base - Buffer solution - Acid base titration (polyprotic acids titration) - 26 types of graphics - User Manual
|Show all author software|
StaTool - Statistics and Probability Tools for Windows
- Hypothesis testing (left side, two sided, right side)
- Confidence interval estimation.
- Probability distributions.
- One variable statistics.
- Two variables statistics.
- Total Probability Law and Bayes' Theorem.
- Probability of A and B events.
- Graphics: scatter plot, regression curve, bar and histogram charts.
- Distributions: Normal, t-Student, Chi-Square, F-Snedecor, Binomial, Poisson.
- Regression analysis: Linear, Logarithmic, Exponential, Power, Quadratic.
Easy and fast to use.
User's manual in PDF format.
statistics, probability, hypothesis, test, confidence, interval, curve fitting, regression, linear, analysis, standard, deviation, histogram, mean, variance, ratio, population, normal, Student, Binomial, Poisson, chi, Snedecor, percentage point
| Freeware alternatives STATOOL Statistics and Probability Tools 1.7|
| Free Download STATOOL Statistics and Probability Tools 1.7 from vaxasoftware.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- MathAid Probability and Statistics 25.63 Java based math course includes theoretical concepts, hands-on examples featuring animated graphics and live formulas, problem-solving lessons, and customizable real time tests
- StatAssist 2.0 View graphs and related properties of more than 40 probability distributions, calculate statistical moments, quantiles, and probabilities depending on the distribution parameters
|Find all software similar on STATOOL Statistics and Probability Tools 1.7|