RedEyes Host Monitor 126.96.36.1990
( View screenshot )
|RedEyes is a powerful host and network monitor designed for testing performance and availability of hosts connected to the LAN or Internet (workstations, servers, routers, etc).|
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36|
|OS||Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista|
|Author||RedEyes Software RedEyes Software||
click for full size
RedEyes is a powerful host and network monitor designed for testing performance and availability of hosts connected to the LAN or Internet (workstations, servers, routers, etc) with an IP address, as well as services running on these devices that work with TCP and alert administrators in case of failure of these devices or services.
• Realtime connection status tracking
• Monitoring period - every 0.5/1/5/10/20/30/60 minutes
• Monitoring of hundreds of hosts in parallel with no impact to the network workload (up to 250)
• PING/HTTP/TCP/UDP monitoring
• Configurable monitoring options: ping timeout, ping packet size, TTL, port
• Visual, sound, tray, e-mail, ICQ notification on different events. Using customizable e-mail and ICQ templates (SMS notifications will be included in a future version of the program)
• Executing custom actions (commands, applications, scripts) on connection loss and error events
• Monitoring web report service
• IP scan to detect all of the IP-based devices in the local network
• Monitoring and managing of local connections
• Customizable settings and common applications (fast port scanner, trace route, ftp client, whois etc.)
• Advanced logging options to text file or csv event log
Efficiency of the device is verified using the protocols TCP, UDP, HTTP and ICMP. Efficiency of services performed by the implementation of the connection attempt to TCP port on which to run services (web server, mail server, proxy-server, domain controller, etc).
It w ill be useful primarily for the technical support staff who have a tendency to ignore the incidence of critical hosts/services in the network, as well as for network/system administrators.
If you need a fast and powerful program to monitor the network routers, computers, services and resources, you should try RedEyes Host Monitor.
network, server, host, port, computer, monitor, host monitor, server monitoring, network management software, network monitoring, network audits, network monitoring software
4Mb HDD, 1500Ghz CPU, 512 RAM, NT 5.0 or later, xDSL connection via 2 Mb/sec, or TCP/IP enabled LAN
Added the ability to work with the hosts extended with additional tools (Popup menu> Customize). Added option to blink the host in case of error or failure. Fixed bugs in previous versions.
| Freeware alternatives RedEyes Host Monitor 188.8.131.520|
| Free Download RedEyes Host Monitor 184.108.40.2060 from res-software.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- DEKSI Network Administrator 8.4 An advanced, powerful, and feature rich network mapping, monitoring, management, and administration software solution. Windows 9X, NT, 2000, XP, 2003 Server, 2008 Server, 2012
- DEKSI Network Manager 4.9 DEKSI Network Manager is an advanced and powerful network monitoring tool. It can continuously monitor the state of your servers, various network services, databases and more over
|Find all software similar on RedEyes Host Monitor 220.127.116.110|