|The Xceed FTP Library is a high-performance ActiveX control that allows developers to easily add FTP capabilities to their Windows or Web based applications and provides complete access to the feature rich and firewall friendly FTP protocol.|
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Unix|
click for full size
More author software:
- Xceed Zip Compression Library 6.0 Add Zip/Unzip functionality to your apps quickly and easily. This high-performance component has the industry's richest feature set and works with all languages that support ActiveX or DLLs. Includes WinZip 9.0-compatible AES strong encryption.
- Xceed Grid for .NET 3.0 Introducing a multi-talented and advanced .NET data grid control that solves your current data grid needs yet lets you address other related needs, such as generating reports, with its additional built-in solutions.
|Show all author software|
The Xceed FTP Library is a high-performance ActiveX control that allows developers to easily add FTP file transfer capabilities to their Windows or web applications. It provides access to the complete functionality of the FTP protocol through an intelligently designed COM / ActiveX programming interface and has the industry's richest feature set.
With the Xceed FTP Library is designed to offer maximum flexibility and features while being the easiest to use product of its kind. Sending and receiving one or more files can be accomplished with only a single line of code. Adding a few extra lines will allow developers to accomplish everything else - even to build a full-featured FTP client (like "CuteFTP" or "WS-FTP" if they want to). A sample FTP client with fully commented source code is included with the library, along with many other samples in various languages.
The fully self-contained ActiveX DLL at the core of the library is all that developers need to include with their applications. The library also supports all the available ActiveX functionality designed to make a programmer's job easier, such as categorized properties, built-in constants and enumerations, context-sensitive F1-help and built-in help strings.
Written entirely with threadsafe code in Visual C++ 6.0 with ATL 3.0, and supporting both the single-threaded and multi-threaded apartment models, the Xceed FTP Library has very low memory requirements and is perfectly suited for use in environments running multiple FTP operations simultaneously. It also runs without any screen output, can create log files and works in the background if necessary.
The library comes with support for almost all of today's 32-bit development languages, including Visual Basic, Visual C++, Delphi, C++Builder, Visual FoxPro and Office suite products.
All Xceed Software products include comprehensive online documentation, free expert technical support, royalty-free distribution and a 60-day money-back guarantee.
ftp j#, ftp client, ftp delphi, ftp asp, ftp component, ftp passive, ftp dll, ftp activex, ftp c#, ftp ocx, ftp library, ftp vb, ftp c++, ftp vb.net, ftp .net, ftp control
| Freeware alternatives Xceed FTP Library 1.1|
| Free Download Xceed FTP Library 1.1 from download.xceedsoft.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- FTP Client Engine for Delphi 3.3 FTP client Delphi component that provides direct and simple control of the FTP protocol from any 32-bit Delphi or .NET application program. Transfer, rename, delete, list, and
- X360 Ftp Client ActiveX Control 2.64 X360 Ftp Client ActiveX Control helps application developers and programmers create applications with a simple method of implementing FTP client capabilities. It allows you to
|Find all software similar on Xceed FTP Library 1.1|
- Microsoft Probes Flaw in ASP.NET A glitch in the platform's processing of URLs could allow intruders to access password-protected sections of a Web site simply by altering a URL.
- Delphi, XM Unveil Handheld Satellite Radio Receiver XM Satellite Radio and radio manufacturer Delphi yesterday introduced the Delphi XM MyFi, a portable, handheld satellite radio receiver the companies hope will lure more consumers to a medium currently limited to car and home units.
|Find all news similar on Xceed FTP Library 1.1|