|A killer spin on the original Minesweeper concept. To win, you use logic and clue markers to eliminate all tiles without blowing yourself up. This engrossing game offers slick-looking full-screen graphics, MIDI-based music and digital sound effects.|
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP|
click for full size
More author software:
- Moraff's SphereJongg 10.1 Moraff's SphereJongg is yet another of our fantastic mahjongg games and a favorite among Moraff fans since 1995. This unique board layout has tiles shaped more like spheres, or as some would say marbles, placed on a photographic quality background.
- Moraff's SpaceJongg 1.1 Moraff's SpaceJongg features an array of photographic quality images of planets, the Space Shuttle, rockets, the moon and more.
|Show all author software|
Are you a Minesweeper maniac? Then you've got to check out Moraff's Radiation. It puts a killer spin on the original Minesweeper concept. To win, you use logic and clue markers to eliminate all tiles without blowing yourself up. This engrossing game offers slick-looking full-screen graphics, MIDI-based music, digital sound effects, and two layouts. You'll also find two levels of difficulty, multiple image sets, several background choices, and a "surprise" bonus game. Other features include an animated clock that tracks your performance, the ability to remember your favorite settings, and high-score tracking. When you purchase, you'll get a CD full of registered versions of the developer's other games, including several MahJongg variations. Plus, the registered version includes more skill levels, tile sets, sound effects, and other game elements.
MINESWEEPER, ARCADE, PUZZLE, BOMBS, LOGIC, MORAFF, MORAFFWARE
Pentium, mouse, sound, SVGA
Can now be registered online.
| Freeware alternatives Moraff Radiation 3.50|
| Free Download Moraff Radiation 3.50 from ftp:|
Similar software shotlights:
- Moraff Phrase Detective 2.50 Moraff's Phrase Detective is a clever and addicting word-puzzle game. Each round presents a jumbled-up phrase, quotation, or palindrome that you must reconstruct in the fewest
- Moraff Escapade 3.50 Grab the treasures and run in Moraff's Escapade, an animated arcade game from MoraffWare, in which you run around picking up pieces of treasure while avoiding the nasties. The
|Find all software similar on Moraff Radiation 3.50|
- Nick Arcade to add paid games Kids cable channelNickelodeon will unveil a revamped version of its Nick ArcadeWeb site July 1, supported by a marketing effort to introducepaid downloadable games.
- Apple takes pre-orders for Logic, Logic Express 7.1 Apple is now taking pre-orders for the next major update to the companies professional grade music applications, Logic and Logic Express. The update, which brings both applications to version 7.1, will ship on DVD and will cost US$19.95.
|Find all news similar on Moraff Radiation 3.50|