Description: VideoPhill is inexpensive software solution for archiving large volumes of video material for purpose of later analisys. It is used by broadcasters for compliance recording and by monitoring houses to archive and analyze captured video material. It can also provide you with replay for your favourite TV station.
VideoPhill uses software compression algorithms that will enable many *days* of video to be captured to inexpensive hard disk storage.
System using VideoPhill can be build for under 1140€ which is many times less then when using so called "propriatery solutions".
* unlimited recording time dependent only on hard disk capacity
* will record any signal given from Osprey hardware
* PAL-BDGHI and NTSC-M are supported
* recording of audio with video
* up to 3 days per 10GB (with 256kbps video)
* in-frame time stamp labeling
* various frame size options and bitrate/quality configurations
* local or remote (LAN) playback of recorded archive via VideoPhill Player
Digital Video Recorder Software 1.7.705.0 Web live broadcasting software is the perfect video production tool to record fantastic videos. Network file broadcaster utility supports various graphics file format and allows
In Brief: Sanyo unveils hard-disk based voice recorder Sanyo Electric has built a 1-inch hard-disk drive into a voice recorder, the company announced Friday. The gadget will become the latest in a growing number of portable electronics products to feature a miniature hard drive. The company is using a 5GB cap
Hitachi to Boost Output of Small Hard-Disk Drives Hitachi Ltd. said on Tuesday it wouldsharply boost its output of 1-inch and 1.8-inch hard diskdrives (HDDs) this year to meet soaring demand created byportable music players and other mobile devices.