|FolderView.WPF Control brings drop-in Windows Explorer folder browsing functionality to your app featuring AutoUpdate,dragdrop,icons,contextmenus,virtual items,infotips.The new version fully supports VS 2008 and vista and has some new features.|
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36|
|Languages||English, German, Italian|
|OS||Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- Shell MegaPack ActiveX 2012 Shell MegaPack brings drop-in Windows shell browsing functionality to your app with support for contextmenus, dragdrop, icons, virtual items,renaming, infotips and advanced features like Thumbnail/Details/Group Views,item filtering and customization.
- ShellObjects.Net 2010 ShellObjects is a set of components which allow your applications to create appbar, display MSN/Office2003 style popups, put icons in the shell tray notification area, create, modify, read shortcut (*.lnk) files and internet shortcut (*.url) files.
|Show all author software|
FolderView.WPF brings drop-in Windows-Explorer-like folder browser functionality to your WPF apps. This UI component is a perfect replacement for the plain, inflexible, modal APIs which developers are currently limited to. It offers complete support for AutoUpdate, dragdrop, icons, contextmenus, non-filesystem items, default key-handling, infotips and renaming. It features powerful behavior control and customization functionality that takes it miles ahead of Windows Explorer by adding features like filtering, checkboxes, custom items and dragdrop control and customization of default contextmenus, displaynames, icons and infotips When combined with FileView and ShComboBox components, it recreates the entire Windows Explorer UI within seconds. FolderView.WPF is written in 100% C# managed code; it fully supports Visual Studio 2010 and Net 4.0; it has a royalty-free redistribution license; it has no external dependencies and it comes with comprehensive documentation and numerous samples.
FolderView, FileView, megapack, folder, Browser, windows, explorer, .Net, winforms, vista, tree, list, listcontrol, shellobjects, autohide, appbar, hotkey, shell, dragdrop, icon, thumbnail, hotkey, c#, vb.net, WPF
Support for additional IDEs and New features.
| Freeware alternatives FolderView.WPF 2010|
| Free Download FolderView.WPF 2010 from ssware.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- Shell MegaPack.WPF 2010 Shell MegaPack.WPF brings drop-in Windows Explorer shell browsing functionality to your app with its FolderView, FileView,ShComboBox controls. Shell MegaPack.WPF brings total
- Shell MegaPack.Net 2010 Shell MegaPack.Net recreates the entire Windows Explorer shell browsing UI functionality in your app in just a couple of seconds. It supports contextmenus,dragdrop,icons,virtual
|Find all software similar on FolderView.WPF 2010|
- You may be using Explorer browser but not know it Recent alerts about security breaches in the popular Internet Explorer Web browser advised users to fix the program or stop using it altogether. Less prominently reported was the fact that some Web surfers may be using the bugged browser ...
- Feel free to explore other browsers What is it about web browsers? Two weeks ago in this column I wrote about my recent conversion to Mozilla Firefox, and why I moved away from Microsoft's Internet Explorer (IE). I thought this may be of some interest, but I was ...
|Find all news similar on FolderView.WPF 2010|