Presentation Tabs for PowerPoint 64bit 7.0
( View screenshot )
|Presentation Tabs for PowerPoint 2010 x64 layouts a tabs bar between PPT 2010 64-bit's Ribbon and workspace for designs multiple presentations. Users can easily handle multiple presentations within a single PPT 2010 64-bit window.|
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36|
|Languages||English, German, French, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish|
|OS||Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- ABF Outlook Backup 4.03 ABF Outlook Backup is a handy tool to backup Microsoft Outlook. It enables user to save all important Outlook data, including email messages, contacts, mail accounts, calendar, journal, tasks and notes, rules and alerts, signatures and stationery.
- pcpmSqlGenComp 1.0 pcpmSqlGen Component generates SQL INSERT statements from SELECT statements and runs SQL Scripts from within your application. Create test data, save data prior to test, distribute lookup tables or schema changes. Fast generation of INSERTs.
|Show all author software|
Presentation Tabs for PowerPoint 2010 x64 opens, edits many PowerPoint Presentation Windows in a single tabbed window, just like IE8 Tabs or FireFox Tabs. Presentation Tabs for Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 x64 layouts a tabs bar between PowerPoint's Ribbon and workspace for designs multiple presentations.
Using Presentation Tabs for PowerPoint 2010 x64 (original name is PowerPoint Tab) in Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 64-bit, users can easily open new presentations on the tab bar by several ways. Right click the tab and select "new" in the pop-up menu. Or you can double click Left Mouse Button on the blank area of Tab bar to create new document. The quick way is to double click on the blank area of the tab bar to open new slide. All opened presentations can be closed simultaneously only by one click. To close a presentation is so easy by right-click menu or double-click on the menu. Moreover, you don't need to close presentations before rename this slide, its pop-up menu allows you to rename, save as, open and close presentation slideshow in a convenient way.
Users may enable or disable the following functions (Note that the default status is "enabled")
1) A confirmation dialog box will appear when you choose to close all the tabs
2) Hide the tab bar when there is only one tab
3) Close a tab by clicking the middle mouse button once
4) Close a tab by double-clicking the left button on it
5) Create a document by double clicking the left button in the blank space of the tab bar
6) Tabs may be moved and dragged conveniently
7) Choose a tab by pressing Alt+N
8) Show and hide the tab bar with user-defined, customizable shortcut keys. The default shortcut key is "Win + Q"
9) Switch among different tabs with user-defined, customizable shortcut keys. The default shortcut key is "Ctrl + Tab"
10) Powerful functionality exists for customizing tab colors as well as the tab bar
11) Go to the folders selected presentation belongs to.
Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2010 x64, PowerPoint 2010 64-bit, PowerPoint presentations, presentation tabs, PowerPoint tab, Microsoft PowerPoint software, PowerPoint slide, PowerPoint add-ins, Office 2010 add-ins
Microsoft Office Powerpoint or Office 2010 64-bit installed
Support Office PowerPoint 2010 64-bit;
Complete the functions in Presentation Tabs for PowerPoint (e.g. show all windows in the taskbar, shortcuts, etc).
| Find last version of Presentation Tabs for PowerPoint 64bit|
| Freeware alternatives Presentation Tabs for PowerPoint 64bit 7.0|
| Free Download Presentation Tabs for PowerPoint 64bit 7.0 from extendoffice.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- Presentation Tabs for PowerPoint 6.50 Presentation Tabs for PowerPoint brings tabbed browsing, editing and managing interface into Microsoft PowerPoint 2003/2007. With this Office add-in, the user can easily handle
- Tabs for PowerPoint 8.50 Tabs for PowerPoint brings tabbed browsing, editing and managing interface into Microsoft PowerPoint 2003/2007. With this Office add-in, the user can easily handle multiple
|Find all software similar on Presentation Tabs for PowerPoint 64bit 7.0|