|Weather Defender is a software program that tracks weather in real-time with street-level accuracy. It works by connecting your desktop computer to a national network of radar and weather satellites, and continuously scanning for weather threats.|
Dec 26, 2011 12:06:33|
|OS||Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- Simple Safe Storage 1.8 SimpleSafeStorage is a free SFTP backup client that is secure and easy-to-use. Works with any SFTP server to automatically backup your files on a set schedule or in real-time.
- SWIFT Mobile 1.0 SWIFT Mobile provides live weather radar and other weather data on your PDA, PocketPC, or SmartPhone. Location-based technology allows custom weather displays and automatic alerts to severe weather before it arrives.
|Show all author software|
Weather Defender is a software program that tracks weather in real-time with street-level accuracy. It works by connecting your desktop computer to a national network of radar and weather satellites and continuously scanning for weather threats.
Life-saving features include: street-level tracking, real-time weather graphics, accurate warnings, watches, and advisories, and much more.
Once Weather Defender identifies a weather threat – such as tornadoes, lightning, severe hail, high winds or another type of deadly storm – the program will activate “Perimeter Alerts” which will give you, your family, or your employees time to prepare for whatever imminent weather is approaching. Personalized alerts and reports can be received via an on-screen computer monitor display, an audible alarm, e-mail message, or by SMS text to any mobile handheld device.
Additionally, you may run Weather Defender any time of day or night for immediate access to real-time weather graphics, national and regional weather monitoring, and hyper-accurate and hyper-local forecasting.
Weather Defender features a variety of different map layers, allowing users to customize their displays with several levels of details and data. There are season specific maps, which cater to specific weather conditions throughout the year, as well as lifestyle maps, which are designed to meet the weather-tracking needs of the outdoor enthusiast and hobbyist.
Users can also add custom points to their maps, denoting the locations of friends & family right on the screen. Additional tools provide you sophisticated and detailed weather tracking with the greatest of ease.
Frequent travelers will enjoy that Weather Defender integrates with GPS, and plots real-time position as you move, giving you precise weather information in relation to your every step and exact location.
Weather Defender 1.1 is compatible with Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7 operating systems.
weather software, radar, satellite, severe storm, forecast, tornado, tornadoes, lightning, hurricane, hail, flash flood, rain, winter storm, blizzard, ice, snow, earthquakes, driving conditions, weather alerts, desktop weather
2.0 Ghz Processor, 1 GB Memory, Internet
Speed Improvements, More Weather Maps, Street-Level Weather Tracking
| Freeware alternatives Weather Defender 1.1|
| Free Download Weather Defender 1.1 from weatherdefender.com-website.s3.amazonaws.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- WeatherStudio 1.1 WeatherStudio combines a vast array of weather products valuable to storm chasers, meteorologists, mariners, first responders, and home users all on a hardware-accelerated, GIS
|Find all software similar on Weather Defender 1.1|
- More Severe Storms Forecast for Midwest - Govt. More severe storms were forecast onMonday for the central Plains states, which were hit with morethan 100 tornadoes and flooding over the weekend, U.S.government weather forecasters said.
- Spring Storm Dumps Rain, Snow on West A potent spring storm dropped several inches of rain on northern Wyoming and nearly 2 feet of snow in the mountains Wednesday, unleashing rock slides and flooding but renewing hopes that it might help the state emerge from years of drought.
|Find all news similar on Weather Defender 1.1|