|The Signo tool is an impressively complete hotkey manager that can handle anything you can think of doing with either hotkeys or textkeys and provides a large range of built-in functionalities you can easily leverage to boost your productivity|
Dec 26, 2011 12:05:41|
|OS||Windows XP, Windows Vista|
|Author||Yann Le Helloco||
click for full size
The Signo tool is an impressively complete hotkey manager that can handle pretty much anything you can think of doing with either hotkeys or textkeys and provides a large range of built-in functionalities you can easily leverage to boost your productivity.
Signo tool runs silently in your tray bar and allows you managing multiple hotkeys and their association with various actions. The actions supported are:
* Text actions: to copy texts automatically into your current application e.g. Outlook or Word.
* Html actions: to do the same as above though in a HRML format; this also allows simply copying to the clipboard rather than to the active application.
* Open actions: automate the opening of files whether on your local drive or on the Internet.
* Launch actions: automate the opening of tools and execution of DOS or Windows commands, including support for parameters.
* Ram actions: used to minimize the RAM usage of your applications, very handy if you sometimes run out of RAM with your setup.
* Win actions: multiple multi-screen actions such as fast switch and maximize, snap windows to the sides of your screen, tray applications, hide windows or task bar, etc.
* Capture actions: allows you to capture your whole screen, a window or an area you draw on your screen, to save it as an image in a file or your clipboard, or to send it to TFS or an image editor.
In addition, the tool allows defining multiple textkeys which are short words, 10 characters or less, that start with a #. Upon the word being typed the tool will automatically delete it and trigger the appropriate action. This is currently supported for the Text and Html actions. That same functionality is used with the Auto actions, which allow defining a list of corrected/correcting pair of words, for the automatic correction of your words as you type.
hotkey, textkey, capture, screen, windows, utility, memory, optimization, software, freeware, free, RAM, Firefox, office, automatic, copy, paste, html, text, rtf, menu, shortcut, launcher, web, link, split, dock
No minimum requirements.
New features for screen capture, windows management, etc.
| Find last version of Signo|
| Free Download Signo 1.5 from main.kerkia.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- Stargate Link Boss 3.5b This handy docking app lets you keep all your important programs, web sites and email addresses just a click away! Stores any shortcut or favorite in an organized manner. Imports
|Find all software similar on Signo 1.5|