|Registry Reviver uses the most advanced technologies to diagnose, clean and repair registry errors to restore optimum performance and optimize your PC.|
Oct 11, 2012 13:12:40|
|Languages||English, German, French, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish|
|OS||Windows XP, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- Start Menu Reviver 126.96.36.199 Start Menu Reviver adds a dynamic new Start Menu to Windows 8 and enhances it in Windows 7. Start Menu Reviver features an innovative tile based system gives you access to your modern and desktop applications when you need them.
- Battery Optimizer 188.8.131.52 Battery Optimizer uses an advanced scan and powerful diagnostics to improve the battery life of your laptop or netbook. Go longer between charges and use your machine longer when you can't get to an outlet.
|Show all author software|
The registry is a key component of the Windows operating system, so much so that without it, Windows would not even run. When a new piece of hardware or software is installed in Windows, it stores its configuration into the registry. This allows Windows to retrieve that information at later dates such as when it is starting up. As Windows starts it will read the configuration in the registry and know what drivers need to be loaded, what settings to be applied, and what resources need to be allocated in order for this equipment to work. Because this information is stored in the registry on your hard drive, Windows has this information available each time it boots up.
The registry, though, is not only for operating system settings. User preferences and application settings are stored in the registry as well. When you change your desktop background or screen saver, these details are stored in the registry. When you shut down Windows and start it up again at a later date, your preferences are available and loaded automatically. Application settings such as what directory you would like to download files to or what your default font is in a word processor are stored here as well. As you can see the registry contains information that is not only vital to the use of the operating system, but also essential in allowing you to customize Windows to your particular tastes.
Over time, and with normal use, your computer's registry will become bloated and filled with errors. This is especially true as software, drivers, and hardware components are added and removed from your computer. With so many additions, deletions and other modifications, your Windows registry can become filled with errors, empty destinations and orphaned references, or even corrupted. Registry Reviver uses the most advanced technologies available to analyze errors in your registry and, more importantly repair them, to restore optimum performance to your PC.
windows registry, registry, slow pc, pc errors, registry booster, registry mechanic, PC performance, optimize PC, PC stability, PC crash
300MHz or higher processor, 256 MB of RAM, 23MB of Hard Drive space, Internet Connection
Major update, revised UI, scan engine refinement, new features and other minor improvements
| Freeware alternatives Registry Reviver 3.0.1|
| Free Download Registry Reviver 3.0.1 from downloads.reviversoft.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- Registry Booster 2 94% of computers have corrupt, unused, and possibly harmful files. Run a FREE registry scan to clean, repair, and optimize your system with the leading and award-winning Registry
- RegClean Pro 6.1 RegClean Pro is a tool that can clean and optimize Windows registry. The cleaner can find and remove unnecessary and invalid entries while the defragger can make the registry
|Find all software similar on Registry Reviver 3.0.1|
- AMD boosts Athlon 64 performance The chipmaker on Tuesday released a trio of Athlon 64s including an Athlon 64 3800+ and an updated Athlon 64 FX-53. Each chip is fitted with an improved memory controller and is available in a 939-pin package. A chip's package connects the processor to a
- Intel Chipset Boosts PC Performance Buying a personal computer is becoming more and more like picking a new car, where external features become more important than what's under the hood.
|Find all news similar on Registry Reviver 3.0.1|