|With Batchrun you can create a batch file using a graphical interface. You can launch multiple Windows apps with a click. Start Batchrun, add the applications you would like to run together or one after another, then select "File | Save to Desktop".|
Dec 26, 2011 12:05:33|
|OS||Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- GetDiz 4.6 Many downloadable ZIP archives have DIZ and NFO files included within them. GetDiz is a freeware Notepad replacement which can display ASCII art correctly while maintaining an incredible speed, ease of use and small size.
- CachemanXP 2.20 Have you been asking yourself how to make your computer faster? Have you been trying to fix slow downs with frequent rebooting, or even by completely reinstalling Windows? Instead of reinstalling, consider CachemanXP to make your computer faster.
|Show all author software|
With Batchrun you can create a batch file using a graphical interface. A batch file lets you run several Windows commands together, in whatever order you choose. For example, you can launch multiple Windows applications with a click. Start Batchrun, add the applications you would like to run together or one after another, then select "File | Save to Desktop" and you have just created your first batch file. Double-clicking this batch file on the Desktop will start all the programs you have selected. This is only Batchrun's most basic function. In addition to "Run" you get several other batch commands, including Copy and Rename, Makedir (to create folders), End Process (to quit a running application), or Text to Clipboard to copy a specific text. You can also save batch files so that they are executed when your computer boots (File Menu).
How can the Text to Clipboard function be useful? Here's an example. You can create a batch file to copy the login password of an online game like World of Warcraft or Rift to the clipboard and start the game. You can then paste the password into the login window without having to type it, achieving a faster logon time.
Batchrun feature list:
* Launch files of any filetype
* Internal commands: Run, Copy, Rename, Makedir, Delete, DelTree, End Process, Kill Process, Text to Clipboard
* Wildcard (e.g. *.jpg) support for Copy, Delete and DelTree
* Makedir nested folder creation (e.g. create c:\data\myfolder even if c:\data does not exist yet)
* Drag and Drop between Explorer and Batchrun
* Environment variables (e.g. %programfiles%) can use used in batch files
* Support for date and time tags
* Command line parameters can be passed to Batchrun script files
* Save batch files directly to Startup and Desktop
Create Batch File, Create Batch Files, Batch Files, .bat, Faster World of Warcraft login, Run Programs, Command Line, Launch multiple programs
Environment variables (e.g. %programfiles%) can use used in batch files, Improved 64bit support
| Find last version of Batchrun|
| Free Download Batchrun 4.3 from download.outertech.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- World of Warcraft Tricks V1.0 World of Warcraft strategy guides for WOW, EverQuest, Final Fantasy XI, and more. World of Warcraft strategy guides for WOW, EverQuest, Final Fantasy XI, and more
|Find all software similar on Batchrun 4.3|
- World Chip Plants Run at Fastest Rate in 4 Years The world's chip factories operated attheir fastest rate in almost four years in the April-Juneperiod, boosted by demand for chips for cellphones and digitalappliances such as flat-panel TVs, an industry group said onTuesday.
- Hackers Run Unauthorized Programs on PSP Gaming enthusiasts have figured out how to run unauthorized programs and games on the U.S. version of Sony Corp.'s new handheld game console.
|Find all news similar on Batchrun 4.3|