|This program will be useful for delphi developers as framework for their own programs that have to work with Outlook Express (Windows Mail) folders and messages.|
Jan 30, 2013 13:49:56|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- Email plus Voice for Microsoft Outlook 1.2 Email plus Voice is a Microsoft Outlook add-in, that allows to add a voice to the mail message.
It has simple and handy interface and enhanced abilities.
It works with Outlook 2000/XP/2003/2007.
- Demo toolbar for Outlook Express 2.0. This demo program allows to add the toolbar into Outlook Express. In the archive you may find only binary files without source code. Just unpack archive and run MainProg.exe. Then, start Outlook Express and you will see this toolbar.
|Show all author software|
This program will be useful for delphi developers as framework for their own programs that have to work with Outlook Express (Windows Mail) folders and messages.
It allows to make operations with folders and messages using IStoreNamespace and IStoreFolder interfaces.
1. Work with folders – read folders properties, create, delete, move, rename.
2. Work with messages – read message properties (From, Subject, Received Date, etc.), copy, move, delete, change state (read/unread, etc.), save message to file.
3. Receiving notifications about main actions with folders and messages:
for folders – new, deleted, properties changed;
for messages – new (created, received, ...), deleted, properties changed.
Windows Vista supported
With source code you will receive the msoeapi.pas unit (analog of msoeapi.h)
Also for delphi developers available the OE-Delphi package (OEExplorer, Demo toolbar for Outlook Express, msoeapi.pas).
Outlook, Express, messages, folders, oeapi, msoeapi
| Free Download OEExplorer 1.1. from plugins-soft.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- OEAPI 3.2.3 Outlook Express API is a ActiveX object designed to customize Outlook Express and Windows Mail. With OEAPI you can add toolbars, menu items, handle events and get folder and
|Find all software similar on OEExplorer 1.1.|