|The bounce is wonderfully relaxing, and precise. Professional musicians are amazed by its advanced rhythm capabilities including all time signatures (even odd time), swing, polyrhythms, cycles, rudiments, notation like ♫ ♩ ♪♩. many rare rhythms.|
Mar 21, 2014 16:53:46|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows CE|
click for full size
More author software:
- Virtual Flower 1.2 Create flowers and geometrical patterns in 3D. Watch them grow or unfold.
A swirling pattern of stars suddenly coalesces into a geodesic sphere
with the points gracefully touching. Save as VRML,
animated jpegs, flash movies, or animation frames.
- Work Log & Activity Timer 1.0 Find out how many hours you spend on projects. Musical alarms. Eye protection reminders. Databases with details of work times for each day. Tray icon with pie chart to show amount of time in current session. Teach Work log to speak your language.
|Show all author software|
Beginners find the bounce visuals wonderfully easy to use. Professional musicians are amazed by its advanced rhythm capabilities. It's like "your own conductor to help you keep time" SOS rev. 2010
Accessible for deaf, colour blind & visually impaired musicians, and especially designed to help musicians with metronome technique.
* Steady metronome tick
* All time signatures including odd, such as 5/4, 7/4, 11/4 etc
* Drum rudiments such as paradiddles
* Buzz rolls with any number of strokes
* Notated rhythms
* Additive rhythms like 3+2+3/4
* Flamenco Compás
* Polyrhythms like 4:3 (cross rhythms).
* Polymeters like 2/4 with 3/8 (same beat size for each rhythm, measures differ).
* Rhythm progressions (e.g. for the sections of a song)
COMPLEX RHYTHM FEATURES
* 4/4 over 4/3 type polyrhythms (Brian Ferneyhough's notation)
* 4/4 + 7/8 type additive rhythms for Jazz
* Cycles of polyrhythms as in Indian music
* Rhythm phasing as in music of Steve Reich
* Accent any beat, or skip beats with a single click
* Adjust individual beat volumes and times.
* Auto accents (e.g. Jazz accents),
* Sounds stereo panned to follow the bouncing ball as an extra cue for your position in the measure.
* Use a different sound for each part or even every note
* Harmonic metronome and rhythmicon to explore interactions of rhythms and pitches
* Chord progressions played in time with the bounce
* Use ny instrument, percussion or melodic, so long as it can be played via midi.
* Beeps, and other sounds with its Wave Shape Player
* Preview rhythm melodically, as a fractal tune
* Tap in time with music to set tempo
* Set any tempo - not limited to 24 to 208 bpm
* Fractional BPM.
* Can do gradual tempo changes, faster or slower
* Stepping progressions for speed drills
* Programmable with tempo and rhythm progressions
* Go silent briefly - to help internalize a precise sense of time.
polyrhythm, metronome, metronomes, drum, drummer, rudiments, download, software time signature, tempo, rhythm, rhythmicon, harmonics, polymeter, beat, beats, bounce metronome, phasing, music, flamenco, go silent, swing, jazz, accents, accelerando, deceler
Added tuplets to the Drum & Dance rhythm editor including nested and fragmentary tuplets as in the music of Brian Ferneyhough and Frank Zappa's black page. More flexibility for the automatic tempo and rhythm changes. Added Euclidean rhythms, and a Polyrhythmic Drum Machine preset.
| Find last version of Bounce Metronome|
| Freeware alternatives Bounce Metronome 4.5|
| Free Download Bounce Metronome 4.5 from bouncemetronome.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- Metronome and Polyhythm player 3.0 This tool is especially useful for rhythm practice, study and explorations. It introduces many capabilities not normally found in metronomes - such as polyrhythms, long bars
|Find all software similar on Bounce Metronome 4.5|