We've all heard "the money is in the list". eCM frees you from manual entry of contacts details because its an email parser that extracts any info directly from emails (and files). You can then split, join and export the lists as you please.
Description: If you're sick and tired of spending tedious hours manually building Contacts Lists, copying and pasting customer details, or maybe your concerned about having your most valuable business asset residing in the database of a third party (such as an online solution) whilst you bear the legal responsibility of it's use...then maybe eCM is for you.
Build your Contacts List directly from your email inbox with eCM. No more copying and pasting customer details into spreadsheets by hand. eCM includes an Email Parser which can extract any information that has been sent to your email account from your lead capture pages (see our website for free examples). You can even import unsubscriber information and have it update your Contacts List automatically. Working with your Contacts List is as simple as working with a spreadsheet and you can split, combine, and export your List in a multitude of configurations of your choosing.
Below is a list of the main functional points of eCM:
- Import emails directly from a POP3 account or Microsoft Outlook.
- Email parsing (extract details directly from emails).
- Import and export csv and xml files.
- Edit, re-arrange and sort Contacts Lists with ease.
- Combine and separate Contacts Lists easily.
- Manage unsubscribers quickly and efficiently.
- Relevant metrics at a glance.
- Your Contacts Lists remain secure and not on a 3rd parties server.
Advanced Email Parser Server 2.15 Advanced Email Parser makes email processing automatically. Extract data from email and store it to database, create personal autoresponders, automate and schedule follow up