The Simplest personal information manager that organizes your tasks, contacts, ideas, problems. Note Thing helps you remember everything about your life on time. You can kep track of your activities, tasks in a fashioned way.
Dec 26, 2011 12:04:17
Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista
Description: The Simplest personal information manager that organizes your tasks, contacts, ideas, problems. Note Thing helps you remember everything about your life on time. You can kep track of your activities, tasks in a fashioned way. Note Thing helps you find what you are looking for in seconds with its search as you type feature.
- Just display the items you want to focus on by selecting item type and project. Types are Tasks, Notes, Ideas, Problems, Events and Contacts.
- Find what you are looking for in seconds.
- Refine your list by selecting filters and sort options. Hide completed items.
- Items are grouped by their type and project.
- Export and import your tasks to any computer in one click. Send your list to your friends and get synchronized.
- Create a new item by just entering its title.
- Drag & drop files to Note Thing and create new notes. Add / remove files to your tasks.
Aries PIM Personal Organizer Software 3.3 Aries PIM Personal Organizer Software thinks like you do and works like you do - it waits for you when your computer starts and is always just a click away. Designed for ease of
Aries To-Do List Software and More! 2.1.2 Task manager organizes your daily tasks plus unlimited Contacts, Events and Notes. With an attractive skinnable interface Aries To-Do List starts when your computer starts and
Freeform Information Managers Get Fancy We use contact managers to save phone numbers and addresses. We create folders to store documents and digital images. And we employ personal finance software to organize all our financial information. But what's at our disposal when we need to jot down a
Gmail Allows Address Book Imports You may have noticed some changes at Google over the weekend. Besides promoting its newly-acquired digital photo software Picasa on its index page, Google began offering new features to Gmail users. Google now allows users to import their address books ..