Description: ID Toolbar Remover is a useful program designed to help you remove unwanted Internet Browser add-ons. It allows you to disable various BHOs (Browser helper objects), standard toolbar buttons, as well as context menu extensions, enabling only your personal preferences.
- Removes BHO (Browser Helper Objects)
- Protects against spyware
- Restores toolbar options
- Transparent 'on-the-fly' protection
- Immunizes most popular CLSID locations
- Removes unwanted Internet Browser items. ID Toolbar Remover has a deleting wizard to help you to remove BHO, Tool Band, Toolbars, Menu Extensions and Download Managers and keeping them away from your browser.
- Erases Protocol Handlers, horizontal / vertical Explorer bars (side-search bars) and Startup applications originating from RUN registry keys.
- Restores any option you might have disabled. It gives you the opportunity of restoring parts of the toolbar whenever you decide you want them back and enables you to add new items.
- Protects your computer against spyware that might come as items attempt to install in the Internet Explorer Toolbar. ID Toolbar Remover acts as a guardian against possible spyware threats.
- Blocks or unblocks toolbar. By blocking the toolbar you stop any items from showing on.
- ID Toolbar Remover immunizes the location where spyware may attempt to install including most popular CLSID locations
- Monitors and searches for suspect items trying to get inside the toolbar. ID Tool Remover offers transparent 'on-the-fly' protection against spyware intruders.
- ID Toolbar Remover has a simple, convenient graphic interface and is very easy to use. It requires minimal disk space to operate and quickly cleans and secures all parts of your disk.
Yahoo Adds Anti-Spyware Feature to Browser Toolbar Internet media company Yahoo Inc.(YHOO.O) unveiled a feature on Wednesday for its Web browsertoolbar aimed at making it easier for users to remove unwanted"spyware" programs that snoop on Web surfing habits and otheractivities.