dbForge SQL Complete Express 4.5
( View screenshot )
|dbForge SQL Complete Express is a free IntelliSense add-in for SQL Server Management Studio. It offers powerful autocompletion and formatting of T-SQL code. The tool supports SQL Server 2000, 2005, 2008,2012, SQL Azure and SQL Server Compact edition|
Feb 26, 2014 17:02:07|
|OS||Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- dbForge Studio for Oracle 3.7 dbForge Studio for Oracle is a powerful IDE which helps developers to increase PL/SQL coding speed. It provides Oracle database management tools, allows to synchronize Oracle data and automate schema change management process during development.
- EntityDAC 1.6 EntityDAC is an ORM for Delphi with LINQ support. It provides a framework that allows performing object-relational mapping of database objects to Delphi classes with full support for encapsulation, inheritance, polymorphism and other OOP features.
|Show all author software|
dbForge SQL Complete Express is a free add-in for SQL Server Management Studio and Visual Studio. It offers powerful autocompletion and formatting of T-SQL code that replaces native Microsoft T-SQL Intellisense.
Besides the extension of the List Members, Complete Word and Parameter Info features, SQL Complete also includes SQL Formatter.
- Smart filtering to suggest relative keywords and objects.
Filtering of the suggestion list, realized in SQL Complete, is based on various criteria:
* first typed symbols,
* camel case,
* square bracket.
- Quick parameter info for functions. When you are typing names of the user-defined and built-in functions and procedures, SQL Complete displays their parameter information in a hint.
- Customizable SQL formatting (partial support*). Produce clear and well-formatted code without worrying about indents, whitespaces, wrappings, line breaks, etc. Just keep typing your SQL, and see its automatic transformation based on your preferences and formatting rules.
-Context-sensitive suggestion of keywords (partial support*).
With the exhaustive context definition SQL Complete can predict what you would like to type next. It displays only relative keywords and names of database objects. Just type several symbols and see the required word in the suggestion list. It takes only to press Enter and go on with your query.
- Determining current database or schema.
- Semi-transparent view of the suggestion box. When your code is overlapped by the suggestion box, do not close it. Hold Ctrl to make the suggestion box switch to semi-transparent view.
- Execute current statement. Now a user can execute the current SQL statement without selecting it.
* Partial support comparing to the Standard edition of dbForge SQL Complete
sql intellisense, sql server, sql complete, sql server editor, intellisense ssms, query hints, sql server management studio, free intellisense, sql code completion, sql autocomplete, autocompletion, sqlprompt, free sql server tool, ssms add-in.
Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio installed
-Integration to Visual Studio 2013 is supported
| Free Download dbForge SQL Complete Express 4.5 from devart.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- ApexSQL Complete 2017.06 ApexSQL Complete can automatically fill in SQL keywords, statements and identifiers. It integrates seamlessly with SSMS and MSVS. ApexSQL Complete helps with object script and
- dbForge SQL Complete 5.7 dbForge SQL Complete is an IntelliSense add-in for SQL Server Management Studio. It offers autocompletion and formatting features for T-SQL code. The tool supports SQL Server 2000
|Find all software similar on dbForge SQL Complete Express 4.5|