|ProtoMon is a free system and server monitoring software. It supports the following network protocols: Ping, HTTP, FTP, POP3, IMAP, SMTP, Telnet, SSH, SFTP, TCP. ProtoMon can monitor system information of any remote computer: CPU, memory, etc.|
Dec 26, 2011 12:05:47|
|OS||Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- GrizeR 2.2 GrizeR will remind you of the upcoming holidays and will help to send the letters of congratulation. All you need to do is to add your family and your friends to the program and select from the list the holidays you wish to congratulate them with.
- GoPing 1.0 GoPing is a free and portable ping tool. It works in multithreaded mode and can ping the hosts with very small interval - 20 milliseconds. The data it gathers is visualized on the chart and can be saved on disk and opened later on any computer.
|Show all author software|
ProtoMon is a free system and server monitoring software. It will check your servers and computers, and let you know if any problems.
It supports the following network protocols: Ping, HTTP, FTP, POP3, IMAP, SMTP, Telnet, SSH, SFTP and TCP.
ProtoMon can monitor system information of any remote Windows computer. CPU and memory usage, registry and services, files and processes, etc. You can monitor any number of system parameters within a single monitor check.
Also ProtoMon have the "Console" monitor. It allows you to launch any console programs or batch scripts and retrieve their output. Then captured data can be checked using the powerful filter with a support of the complex boolean expressions.
If check failed, the program can perform the following actions:
- send a notification e-mail message.
- launch an application
- display a pop-up notification window.
- play a sound.
The program keeps network monitoring statistics, and displays it both in text and graphical forms.
You can see the server statuses and statistics remotely, using your default web browser. This can be done in two different ways. ProtoMon contains a built-in web server, and you can start it and connect directly. Or you can configure the program to create the static web pages within required intervals and copy them to the required folder. This allows you to use your default web server (Apache, IIS, or any else) to access statistics.
server monitoring software, server monitoring tool, free server monitoring software, free server monitoring tool
Added the "Import Monitors" feature.
A lot of minor improvements.
| Find last version of ProtoMon Lite|
| Free Download ProtoMon Lite 1.9 from protomon.badhim.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- Web Transaction Monitor for IPHost NM 3.1.4975 Distributed Web Transaction Monitor is a tool to monitor performance and uptime of web applications and e-commerce web sites simulating a real site visitor activity. It is an
- ProtoMon 2.5 Build 463 ProtoMon is a powerful website monitoring software intended to check your servers and let you know when some of them aren't available. It supports the following TCP
|Find all software similar on ProtoMon Lite 1.9|