|MS Word add-in improves your documents -- fix formatting problems, improve readability, replace misused words, remove jargon and cliches, make gender neutral, convert U.S. to U.K. -- and includes a complete reference library and style guide.|
Oct 31, 2013 16:47:57|
|OS||Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- myWordCount 3.07 Improve your writing by finding overused words and phrases in Word documents, RTF and text files, and Scrivener projects. Highlight sentences that are too long or have high Flesch-Kincaid score. Group similar words. Create character frequency table.
|Show all author software|
Want to improve your writing?
Use myWriterTools when writing or editing your documents, books, articles, and papers. The basic product includes a number of easy-to-use tools that find mistakes missed by Word's spelling and grammar checking. It installs as a toolbar at the top of your document. You can edit all of the lists so you can personalize the program to fit your experience and requirements.
The program comes with a complete writer's reference library to help you get the answers to your grammar and style questions as you are writing. Then, you can use the easy-to-use tools to find and correct any mistakes. It contains a list of commonly misused words with their definitions to ensure you select the proper word every time.
The tools include:
- FormatFixer. Automatically fix common formatting problems.
- lyRemover. Easily find and change unnecessary adverbs ending in -ly.
- WordFlipper. Find commonly misused words and replace with the proper word..
- JargonBuster. Find and fix commonly misused words and jargon.
- Style guide. Access style guide tips for all grammar and style categories.
- U.S. to U. K. conversion. Change U.S. spelling and usage to U.K. spelling and usage, and vice versa.
- ClicheCleaver. Find and change overused cliches.
- GenderBender. Find and replace sexist language to make your documents gender neutral.
- Reference Library. References that include Strunk's The Elements of Style, an English Grammar guide and a complete Style Guide.
- Glossary. A searchable glossary of common writing and editing terms.
- Reference Websites. One-button access to useful writing websites.
- Backup. Easy backup that time stamps backup file with your comments.
- Easy-to-use Bookmarks. Add multiple visible bookmarks.
- Place Saver. Save your place each time you close a document.
- Page Format Menu. Quick access to common page layout views.
- Document Info: page size and margins, document read
writer, author, grammar, myWriterTools, readability, writing, proofreading, proofreader, editor, editing, copyediting, copyeditor, writing tool, toolkit, gender neutral, jargon, cliches, style guide, stylesheet, gender-neutral, sexist language, sexism
Word 2000 or later
| Freeware alternatives myWriterTools 1.3|
| Free Download myWriterTools 1.3 from myWriterTools.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- RightWriter Grammar Analysis 22.214.171.124 RightWriter solves your writing problems. Does your writing make you sound less intelligent than it should? RightWriter can fix your grammar problems instantly and make your
- Grammarly Grammar Checker for MS Office 1.01 Grammarly is your personal proofreader and grammar coach. Check your writing for grammar, punctuation, plagiarism and more. Install Grammarly Plug-in for MS Office and never make
|Find all software similar on myWriterTools 1.3|
- Pioneer Debuts DVD Writers The units can record at up to 16x write speed on DVD-R or +R disc and are designed for high-productivity environments, the vendor said.
- Windows Vista Already Targeted by Virus Writers Not unexpectedly, viruses already have begun to surface for Microsoft's (Nasdaq: MSFT) next operating system, Vista. Finnish security firm F-Secure has reported that an Austrian virus writer has published five proof-of-concept viruses to illustrate vulner
|Find all news similar on myWriterTools 1.3|