Description: How do you get the latest versions of your favorite software without checking different sites every day to see if your software's outdated? FileREX makes it easy with our free update checker.
It scans your Windows registry and lets you know which software needs some upgrading, and provides useful information like the size of the download, the current and latest version, and of course a link to download the latest version of the software itself. Simple, and incredibly effective.
Filerex Update Checker main features:
1) Automatically search for installed softwares.
2) Automatically display download links to newest software versions.
3) Check for updates periodically.
4) It lets you stay up to date and secure with the software installations on your PC
5) It's safer. Download directly from manufacturer website.
6) Run in the background
7) Display new promotions.
8) A simple and useful skin.
9) It's free. No registration required
Why use FileREX Update Checker?
1) Many of the hacker attaks and security threats today exploit software vulnerabilities and code flaws. FileREX Update Checker is a free security tool designed to help you secure your computer against vulnerabilities in programs.
2) Updating frequently prevents computer problems such as crashes, bugs and slow computer.
ANT 4 MailChecking 3.5 E-mail checker that lets you know when you have new emails. You can preview headers and messges or delete spam mails directly from the server. It's very easy to set up and
ANT 4 MailChecking SE2000 2.1 ANT 4 MailChecking is a system-tray utility that lets you know when you have new email messages. It's very easy to set up and includes support for spam filtering. A tiny
Software installer may fetch $96 million The local company best known for installing software on hundreds of millions of computers has agreed to be bought by a California company for as much as $96 million.
Check Point Software Trims Forecast Check Point Software Technologies Inc.posted slightly higher second-quarter net profit on Monday, butits shares fell 14 percent on disappointment with the networkand Internet security company's third-quarter forecast.