Arvale: Treasure of Memories, Episode I begins the story of an unlikely hero, Duncan Forsythe. Duncan was an adventurer at one time, and it has been rumored that he's already saved the world once. Maybe. You see, he has this memory problem...
Description: Arvale: Treasure of Memories, Episode I begins the story of an unlikely hero, Duncan Forsythe. Duncan was an adventurer at one time, and it has been rumored that he's already saved the world once. Maybe. You see, he has this memory problem...
Arvale: Treasure of Memories is a great game. It is enjoyable. It's really funny. It will cause you to laugh out loud several times throughout the course of playing it. It has beautiful music and lovely graphics and art. Overall, it is a pleasure to play.
* Easy to Play. Games should be playable with minimum fuss. Treasure of Memories uses very simple controls. No complex keyboard combinations or special moves.
* Over 25 minutes of original music. Really good music. Specifically written for this game.
* Easy to Enjoy. Take your time speaking with characters or jump right into battling monsters.
* It's Arvale. That may sound silly to some of you, but it is an important factor when looking for quality and trust in software. Arvale is an established brand with over 5 years of success. This would be the 4th major title in the series, and it will continue.
* 4-8 full hours of story-telling gameplay. Blaze through the game at a quick pace, or you can take your time and immerse yourself in the fantasy world of Arvale.
* It's funny. Humorous storytelling and witty dialogue are a signature of the Arvale series. Well, that... and talking to Wheelbarrows. :)
* Atmosphere and variety. Locations ranging from Deserts, Forests, Caves, Aqueducts, and Castles, to Ruins, Fields, Docks, Waterfalls, and Villages.
* It's cheap. The game sells for $5. You'll be hard-pressed to find other games of this quality at the same price.
* Multiple characters in your party. Other characters will join your quest, giving richer story-telling and more strategic battles.
Arvale: Journey of Illusion Arvale: Journey of Illusion ist ein episches Rollenspiel mit über 20 Stunden langer Spielhandlung und 7 großen Kontinenten mit 280 Karten. Weiterhin steht man über 200 verschiedene
Buffz RPG 1.6 Buffz RPG is a 2d Real-time Action RPG where you have an ultimate quest of defeating Nidrog, the curse creator. Learn buffz, train new skills, face giant creatures and prepare to